Township Rebellion, Luclin

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by adetia, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Kobrah Augur

2. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

looking for bards, beasts and zerks!
  3. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Opening up a spot (or two for the right person/s) for a talented shaman. Still looking for berserkers and bards. also have a spot available for a cleric.
  4. CakedUpMagi New Member

Ahhh, Township Rebellion, what a raid plowing monster devouring machine this guild used to be, it's good to see it's still around!
  5. Clive Journeyman

Holy crap there are some ghosts from the past on here!
    Bolaeb Elguapo (retired)-Luclin
    Clive Owen - Phinny
  6. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

note from ade: i originally posted this in response to a rather rude post someone put up here about TR, which has subsequently been removed.

When I look at the accomplishments, historical events, kills, interesting features, celebrations, and triumphs that myself and my guildmates have been able to participate in, both during the past 15 YEARS that I've been a member of TR, and the present, i can hold my EQ head high and proceed to have fun with my friends and guild membership at large. I don't need to outline them, most people know them anyway, and there have been some great moments along the way. Ironically though, one of my favorite moments, which I can see past TR members anticipating already, is the Fennin Ro kill we got after Furor and Thott brigade declared it unbeatable. As our guild grows older - and we've seen dozens of others have their moment in the sun and then rapidly deteriorate soon thereafter, or sometimes fall apart due to general neglect, we have found a different balance in life that has helped sustain and keep us over the course of all of these years. We have been a safe haven to an incredible number of EQ players over the years, most of whom I am still on contact with in some way. Its amazing to me really that its taken this long for someone to post something rude on our thread, if only because we've touched so many people over the years and of course, not everyone has always been a good fit or their needs (or ours) changed over time.

We are a guild that stands strong and solidly upon a foundation that was built well, and built to last. We persevere where others have failed. We are a family - sure, sometimes a bit dysfunctional, but what family isnt? We have rowdy nights, quiet nights, boisterous TS on occasion, lively guild chat, we do weird old events, we run hunters, we find all kinds of entertainment in EQ, but we all know about each other, and not just in the EQ sense. We know about softball games and children's successes in sports, or dance, their hopes and aspirations, the trips around the world, the moves to other countries to be with loved ones, new births, taking care of ailing parents, marrying off our siblings, finishing graduate degrees, enlisting in the army, or like one of our other members, retiring after many decades of successful service in the air force even if we do call him colonel sanders instead of his real last name ;). We have had members raid from active duty in Afghanistan, from airplanes, long haul trucking, rest stops, relative's houses, workplaces, and from the sanctity of their homes. We are held together by much more then EQ, but by the threads in the fabric of our lives. And sadly as we grow older, we remember burying our members, their parents, their children, and for our own parts, we find ourselves forgetting things about EQ we never thought we'd have trouble remembering! I like to think that that is just a case of having too many memories to store them all simultaneously ;)

We strive to be more then just our pixels in a video game. We like to be good neighbours. We like to beta test. We assist with the issue tracker and I'm constantly recruiting people from TR to go test this or that to assist with items there. If you come on as an eval into our guild, we will do our level best to flood you with items, AA, collectibles, and all the things you need or want to do your part to further our goals.

We're notoriously bad at updating our website (ok thats all on me :p), but we're long past the days of needing to brag about what we're up to in the general sense. We know we are here, we gather three days a week (or on occasion more often if we feel like it), and we get the job done for the most part.

We're strong. We're solid. We're still standing. We're riding our tractors on the content we've beaten regularly and routinely. The vast majority of the guild has most of their TBM gear objectives close or done. We're happy. After this many years of EQ, we are looking for people who are still passionate about the game, and want to log in and have some fun, while killing crap and getting the job done. Sure, we have one fight left, but I can guarantee you this: As a guild leader, I try my best to be fair, and always mindful of the longterm health and happiness of TR. If you're looking for a new guild and its determined that you are a good fit for TR, we will welcome you, we will take you in, and we will leave you a better person for knowing us. And hopefully, you will do the same for us.
    Sindaiann, CakedUpMagi and Khat_Nip like this.
  7. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

also if you read all that, you get a gold star. haha. certainly turned out a little longer then i intended!
  8. CakedUpMagi New Member

Ooooh snap! Auntie Adetia went in!! On that note, I'd like my gold star.

Keep on keeping on guys!
    adetia likes this.
  9. Aenoan Augur

Meh TLDR more in importantly it's just TR.
  10. Kobrah Augur

Peanut butter cups for all !!!
    adetia likes this.
  11. Kontra Augur

Bump for the real TR recruitment thread :)
    Sindaiann likes this.
  12. Sindaiann Augur

I was going to do this as well, but I figured maybe I was missing something lol
  13. Kobrah Augur

We should bump this.
  14. Kobrah Augur

For bumps sakes !!!
  15. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

We're still looking for bards and berserkers, and are open to any candidate who has the capacity for high attendance, looking to have a bit of fun with a great group of folks while smashing things up ;)
  16. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Looking for all the bards, all the time ;)
  17. Kutsuu Augur

I'm working on a Zerker to join you guys with! He's got a lot of work to go... hopefully you'll still have space in a month or so.
  18. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

bump! still looking for bards, also looking for beastlord, berserker, clerics, and any rockstar dps folks.
  19. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Bump!
    We're doing a bit of roster rounding in preparation for next expansion, now's the time if you've been contemplating a change of scenery.
  20. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

We're still in extreme need of bards and beastlords. If you're looking for a change of scenery, please contact me in game.