Township Rebellion, Luclin

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by adetia, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Kobrah Augur

bumper cars
  2. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

updated
    Leex likes this.
  3. Kobrah Augur

bump ... I need beastlord friend
    Leex likes this.
  4. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Still looking for a talented beastlord and 2 warriors!
  5. Yimin Augur

Need a Mage ?
  6. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

We do not at this time!
  7. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

updated!
  8. Kobrah Augur

Kobrah's beastlord dojo is now accepting students. Learn my ways ! Be the best !
    Leex likes this.
  9. Kobrah Augur

Join me !!! We must parse together !
  10. Ranar Lorekeeper

can you teach me your way kob?
    Incwipe likes this.
  11. Kobrah Augur

yes .. yes I can my padawan learner !! just get back into the game.. lol should the next expansion be good u can come join TR !! And tell incwipe to free up his sundays he can come too ... maybe
  12. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

We're doing just a small bit of roster rounding in preparation for the new content that is on the horizon. Particularly, we are looking for a skilled druid with high playtime. We are also seeking a strong dps, active beastlord.
    Silv and Leex like this.
  13. Kobrah Augur

bumpity bump bump bumpity bump
  14. Silv Augur

You guys should update your front page ;)
    Leex likes this.
  15. Kobrah Augur

We win raids like uh all the times .. if you want to raid stuff too you should join. Bumpity bump for more beastlords
  16. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

updated recruiting needs. we're still on the hunt for a skilled druid and another bard, among a few other slots for roster rounding. if you're looking to make a guild switch, now's a great time to do so, before the new expansion hits.
  17. Kobrah Augur

join the dark side of the force.. cuz we shoot lightning out of our hands and have bad teeth !
  18. Kobrah Augur

19. Kontra Augur

Bumpity Bump!
  20. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

We are still looking for a high playtime skilled druid who excels at keeping their group alive, as well as a beastlord; and as always, we always are on the lookout for high playtime talented players of any class. Toss me a tell in game, I'd be happy to discuss TR with you. We are wrapping up our roster roundout in preparation of the next expansion.
    Kontra likes this.