TLPBeta: Plane of Hate mobs drop nothing

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by DefenseEQ, May 13, 2015.

1. Vaclav Augur

I don't have Classic numbers - but from memory that sounds about Classic numbers to me - about a dozen of each spawn type. Maybe just a little bit on the low side.

I'd be curious of a comparison to full spawn Hate on P99 since I'm sure they did the research to get spawn counts right.
  2. DefenseEQ Augur

If this isn't something that can be resolved before release it would be nice if the devs could put some time into it prior to Kunark's release.

We are talking about core raid zone for the next 12 months....

Roshen?
  3. Tudadar Augur

This was a bad idea I think. Removing t2 drops but not adding in more t1 mobs is a mistake. T2 hate was the only raiding the majority of guilds did lol. Now if hate t2 is really useless those hundred or so t2 farmers will have to fight with everyone else for the extremely limited one server content. Make 2 servers and either leave hate t2 drops in game or replace hate t2 for more t1.
  4. Trevalon Augur

That's what I was saying. People are freaking out over this, but when you really look at the numbers T1 in current hate has pretty much the same amount of mobs that the entire old hate had.

This isn't "Less hate than classic" this is a bigger hate than classic with a lot of the zone just being unused.

If they got rid of T2 mobs and spawned all T1 mobs (or added T1 gear to the T2 mobs) then you would have WAY too many T1 mobs in the zone and it wouldnt be anything near to what classic was.
  5. Darth Augur

Guys, calm down, Plane of Hate is working as intended it is dropping what it's supposed to. The tears of the person there. They're delicious, devs are racking them up laughing at you.
  6. crag79 Augur

/em looks around and points at Darth, "He's and angry elf."
  7. Toughone New Member

Did they confirm that they removed t2 drops from hate? if so that really sucks, it didnt make rangers and paladins op or anything even with them wow.
  8. Vaclav Augur

SoV drops in Classic certainly are wrong, bro - completely removed almost all interest they'd have in Kunark upgrades.

And stuff like the knight weapon was good up until NToV basically. (IIRC it was actually better than the Essence Weapon for knights...)
  9. Teren_Kanan Elder

Don't even care about the t2 drops. But if they aren't going to drop anything could they be removed? They hit as hard as Nagefen for ****s sake and there are more T2 mobs than T1 in the zone. Hell, at least make them drop the occasional blue diamond or gem like they used to. Rangers Pally's got it hard enough in classic-Kunark for 1 year that I don't even care about their darn gear, but whatever. Having 80 some NPC's in Plane of hate that completely wreck face, but aren't worth killing at all, sucks.
  10. Vaclav Augur

I'd agree with that, more sensible to just remove the mobs themselves - rather than having to worry about removing their specific drops.

If they're worried about the zone looking empty just make them "non-interactable" flagged until SoV - where they can't be attacked or attack. Or put up some walls that come down when SoV comes out or whatever.

Yes, I agree completely having them as a gaming form of the Darwin Test only is pointless.