[TLP] Free-2-Play Customer?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Havenbrook, May 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Havenbrook Journeyman

2. JemAsEQ666 Lorekeeper

lol Billionaire Internet Badass Game Hoster in the house people! Worried about 1800.00 over a 10 year period. Its pretty funny thanks for the laugh today, BOSS! Pretty sure its time to lock this stupid thread.
  3. Archess Elder

I guess it's a good thing then you aren't a payed member and can't play on it to get your game ruined, though i wonder why you are still here, you won't pay, they won't make it free, you don't get to play.

So why bother preaching as if the world is gonna end, when it clearly isnt.

On a sidenote, seeing you are also waiting on Star Citizen, how much did you actually back the game for? I am in A Vanguard LTI, a Super Hornet, Hull A LTI, Reliant LTI, 350R and a Mustang Delta, not much vs some other backers but hey if you go on vacation for 2 weeks a year you can play EQ for 10 years.
  4. Havenbrook Journeyman

Wow. What are you 5?
  5. Havenbrook Journeyman

It will. All the Wildstar players said the same thing ;)
  6. JemAsEQ666 Lorekeeper

Are you 4? Because as the OP of this thread you sound no more than 3 or 4. So I figured I would put myself on your level so you would comprehend what I was saying. Did it work? Nope you are still posting. Maybe I over estimated your age. I'll drop it back to the intellect of a 2 year old next time I see you in a thread.
  7. Havenbrook Journeyman

Well I am done here. I am tired of the negative community. This community used to be cool. Now it is not. I hope that you guys enjoy your Everquest 1. See ya later. :) Thanks to everyone on this thread who kept the discussion constructive and fun to talk about.
    Heilena likes this.
  8. Archess Elder

Wildstar doesn't have 16 years to lean on, just some whackey ideas in a new Wow style themepark with 30 minute dungeon runs and Carpal Tunnel as a reward for playing.
  9. JemAsEQ666 Lorekeeper

Thank you. I am pretty sure this is what the community wanted you to do in the first place. Although I am not speaking for the entire community because they get upset about other people speaking for them. I was making a logical assumption based off replies in this thread.
    Archess likes this.
  10. Elricvonclief Augur

Dangit, and I went AFK to make some more popcorn!

This thread was like a slow train wreck, you couldn't stop watching....
  11. Dibab Augur

You yourself just explained why a Progression server is locked behind a paying sub. They have to give us a reason to wanna pay to play well here is one. A TLP server is content that is wanted, wanted enough to make most people pay for it. This then feeds back into the pockets of Daybreak. If they were to give us everything for free they would make a fraction of what they do now.

Also we dont pay to be allowed to play on their servers, Progression servers excluded, but however we do pay to have full access to all the content the game has to offer rather than just the limited amount you have access to as a silver or F2P player.
  12. RadarX Augur

We're going to go ahead close this up. Some of you will be hearing from me.

To answer the OP question, there are no plans at this time to make the Progression servers Free to Play. If this changes, we'll obviously make an announcement.
    Ferry-Tunare and Tarrin like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.