Three friends looking for guild Phinny

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Fabbyo74, Jul 30, 2016.

1. bodes Augur

It's cool that you're happy with your leadership but the fact remains that he has a repeated history of badmouthing anyone that leaves the guild regardless of how much they put into that guild or how long they were a member. This is not gossip, it's something that's happened as long as Phinny has been operating and the stories are consistent across multiple guilds and current members. Ask around your own guildies if you don't believe me and you will hear the same. It's all love while you have the tag and hate when you don't.

Why does it matter? Because it's burning bridges with those people and other guilds. It's giving your guild a spiteful reputation. When Mendacium gets to the point that it can't progress any more and must merge to survive you're not going to find a friendly response from the larger/more experienced guilds who could possibly absorb you. Your best case scenario is that they accept everyone except leadership.
  2. Izabella New Member

Again, I must respectfully disagree with you. Out of the few people who have left our guild over the couple of months that I have been in the guild, I have only seen one person leave who has caused such an issue as you describe. And knowing what I do about this person leaving, it was very understandable why there was a little bit of resentment when that person left and joined another guild. It has not happened since and nor have I heard this widespread "rumor" that you have insinuated. Perhaps this sort of gossip is contained within your circle and isn't server-wide as you suggest.

But that is neither here nor there. The OP is trying to find a home for him and his friends where they can progress and make friends. I doubt he intended for this post to become a media for you to voice your opinion about another guild to this extent. Have a good one!