Fixed The First Pilramage..Pillars of Alaris

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Hawk777, Jun 21, 2022.

1. Hawk777 Dizze

This is a partisan. I am on the step "Walk the Barren Paths of the Pillars". Is there a know bug by chance? I have it updated at 11/12 and know what I am doing but can not get the task to update the last update. After 6 hours this is getting really old and it is awful long to have to restart.
    Cacia, Raptorjesus5, Mithra and 45 others like this.
  2. Jumbur Improved Familiar

lord_sollus and Hawk777 like this.
  3. Hawk777 Dizze

So after doing it again after it reset from logging and really paying attention to each update- it is the purple/blue that will not update correctly. Each single color is working properly and giving 1 update. The 2 colored ones all give 2 updates but the purple/blue, purple/blue is only giving 1 and not giving 2 updates no matter what I do so it is making my task short 1 at 11/12. I tried Grow and made sure I had no lev up at all.
    lord_sollus likes this.
  4. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

This is indeed an issue
    lord_sollus likes this.
  5. Nniki Augur

6. Hawk777 Dizze

I have a GM gonna repop the zone.. If that don't work I will report it until fixed. Fingers crossed
    lord_sollus likes this.
  7. Hawk777 Dizze

Zone was not re-popped. /uptime showed that. Not fixed, still broken.
    lord_sollus likes this.
  8. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

It's a very finicky quest as I recall. Repopping the zone would only kill and respawn the mobs rather than actually restarting the zone completely, so it wouldn't affect the /uptime.
    lord_sollus and Hawk777 like this.
  9. Aanuvane Augur

Trying to complete this myself for an alt to get the port spells and am stuck at the same exact step on Povar.
    lord_sollus likes this.
  10. Aanuvane Augur

Still not working on Povar - narrowed it down to the path between nature and light.
    lord_sollus likes this.
  11. EEEE New Member

Fix this! Cannot get more than 9/12 on the Rathe server after many tries with 3 accounts. Wasted over 4 hours of the bonus experience and precious play time for myself and my husband.

This post has been up since June 21, why the heck are you not fixing this. It should have already been fixed by now. Get your act together!

On July 1, you all changed the 95 hot zone on all 4 of the servers that we play on to Pillars of Alra, that you cannot get the quest done to get the port spells is just rude!

If you aren't going to fix this quest, then put the dang spells up for sale in the PoK or give them to all druids and wizards gratis. This is completely unacceptable! Having to do the quest to get these port spells was a bad idea from the start anyway.

Seriously, why has no one from your staff even bothered to put any kind of note on this in the 11 days since this bug thread was reported? Same for the other similar posts dating from April 9th and June 18th. Come on!
    Raptorjesus5 and lord_sollus like this.
  12. Bran New Member

Same bug, different server! :/ On Drinal, it's the bridge from Black to Arcane.

I created another bug report for this simply because most companies track number of opened and closed tickets. Maybe if they get flooded with people submitting different bug reports they'll actually reset the zone so we can all finish this quest :/
    lord_sollus likes this.
  13. Bran New Member

Category: Pathing [Can Repro]
    Date/Time: Sat Jul 02 10:02:01 2022

Character: Level 107 Ranger (Main)
    Zone: Pillars of Alra

Description: I'm working on The First Pilgrimage quest in Pillars of Alra. The path from Dark to Arcane is not updating. I've determined that when at the beginning of the path, there should be a "Soft whispers echo from the Stone Tablet..." emote to show that it's registered, then when reaching the end of the path "The Stone Tablet resonates but makes no sound." emote shows success.
    When I attempt to step onto the path from dark to arcane, I do not receive the initial emote. I have straffed back and forth all the way from the building on the black pillar to the end of the black "smoke" on the path and no location causes it to update. I also attempted to use a Philter of the Titan with no luck.
    Shadowkiller likes this.
  14. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

The bug reports in this forum are "up-voted" by clicking "like" on the first post about the bug. This shows the devs how many players it affects and how urgent it is.

Creating another duplicate post just muddys the waters and makes it harder for them to track the bugs.

This bug has happened to over 10 players which if they were all clicking "like" in one post would garner more dev attentions then all these separate ones they now have to go thru and close. However there are way too many posts on this one bug so none of them are getting the attention it should.

Perhaps the CL could find the original post and dup all these to it?
    lord_sollus, Xyroff-cazic. and Nniki like this.
  15. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

16. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

17. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I was talking about MY post. That is why there is nothing in it. Not all about you:D

I was responding to another poster who said they were going to make a post every day till his issue was fixed in another Pillars post when I realized I was in the wrong post. smh
  18. Timmyboi Dunning Kruger Award Winner

Any progress on this?
  19. Aanuvane Augur

If this is a regular recurring issue, any chance we can get the port spells added to the PoK Library vendors at a minimum? It doesn't help that we're also blocked from completing other partisan tasks for the zone.
    lord_sollus likes this.
  20. Hawk777 Dizze

I'm on Drinal...just to bump ;p 11/12