Duplicate The first Pilgrimage

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Sslikora, Apr 9, 2022.

1. Sslikora New Member

the quest will not update going from Center to Black. I have tried over 20 times and can't get it to update.
    Griven, Minnae Rawr, Nenton and 2 others like this.
  2. Nniki Augur

There seems to be a long-standing issue where the update point on the shadow pillar side of this path can stop working. I had this happen recently on Xegony, which funnily enough was the server where Dzarn assisted someone else back in 2014 by repopping the zone to fix the issue for them:
    Likewise, the resolution in my case was for the zone to be repopped as well. After which, I was able to walk the path and receive the update as intended. Just a note though, it appears customer support is unwilling to aid with broken quests in any manner (at least with the agent I received), including a simple zone repop, thus requiring the assistance of a developer:
    The First Pilgrimage is a quest that takes place in the Pillars of Alra in the Veil of Alaris expansion. The issue is with the update point on the shadow pillar side of the black path between this pillar and the center. This prevents completion of the second-to-last step "Walk the Barren Paths of the Pillars 0/12". Here's a quest write-up to help with reproduction steps: https://voa.eqresource.com/thefirstpilgrimage.php
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

4. Ratalthor Developer