Thank you. Rogue pickpocket message is a welcome change

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Zrender, Apr 21, 2022.

1. Erekai Journeyman

Pickpocketed the two parchments twice (once for epic, once for High Elf mask) and promptly removed this skill from my bar. No point in using it anymore.

Very sad. I would really like to see an answer as to why they thought this is what Rogues needed. But I know I won't get that answer, because why would DPG actually engage with their community? They're too busy looking the other way on cheaters and hackers because it brings them Krono money. Clearly the most important thing to them.
  2. Midnitewolf Augur

Yeah I caught the ML in one of my groups, giving him and his buddy in the group all the good drops. When confronted it was nothing but silence for a few minutes. Then him and his buddy origined out abruptly. I am guessing that most people don't have a separate window set aside to watch loot rolling out because I was the only one out of 3 others in the group that noticed.
  3. Rauven Augur

This is a very weird thread. I've played a rogue on several TLPs and never had issues getting groups and never had anyone complain about pickpocket, even with the message being brought back. And even if I told the group I was doing it, Gems/Coin are not that important. The only time pickpocket was ever brought up was some veteran friends of mine jokingly saying, "Make the rogue the ML, they're just going to steal everything anyway!"

Unless they allow rogues to pickpocket exp, krono, or high value drops, no one is going to care.