Test Update 07/08/13

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Underbrush Elder

Price for these items is currently 500 Crystallized Fear each, why are the items not priced consistent with other T2 items. The items are not considerably better than T2 items and 500 T2 level wins to buy something seems somewhat excessive. Pricing should be changed to be in alignment with other T2 items on the vendors.
  2. Brudal Augur

I lost Black gemstone of suffering and Mana Laminated Gear set on a raid bow; so neither would fit into the re-purposed slots (4 to 3, 8 to 4) if that is what was done. I would have expected them to go to my cursor or in bags.
  3. Fithgar New Member

500 each for Vulak items really does seem blanket-excessive considering T3 items are out now and T2 raiding will continue to wane. Being part of the two days required to beat Vulak and mastering his encounter should already count for some serious skin in the game and will limit the server population that has access to this already.
    Marton and Underbrush like this.
  4. Rainbowdash Augur

Achievements for Hero's/Partisan/Mercenary/Explore and.....all achievements for Heart of Fear in general minus the two under collections tab, are not in atm. Though they were recently added to Beta, and should be in for the Live patch (and hopefully get hotfixed onto Test as well...)

The bugfix for the texture issue i had noticed with female vah shir's breastplate (always being chain regardless what i put in that slot, if anything at all) which apparently afflicted males and frogloks too...while certainly fixed now, seems to have spawned a new bug which this time affects ALL races/genders. Entering into a player character race illusion you'll appear naked. Removing a non-player character race illusion you will also appear naked. Only excption, anything that is not laid directly onto the character's model (IE is hovering over it. Like the pieces of plate BP, boots, gauntlets, the little chain/leather etc skirts some races have) will still be visible. The rest of the body defaults to texture zero. Female half elves and dark elves benefit greatly from this bug (dat thong) and I suggest that they keep it. Rest should be fixed asap! ;P

I'll try and get screenshots in a bit.

Also yeah, leather roll still seems to not be dropping, black powder is fine, ink does drop now but my experience is it's ungodly rare.
  5. NaVi7512 Elder

but ... but mixing HF armor is sooooo game breaking ...

/sarcasm off

Guess we should start getting used to that ....
    Fenudir likes this.
  6. Vmas Elder

its fixed on beta, the order is Type 4,8,3 and not 3,4,8, hope the patch test too soon)
  7. Tobynn Augur

It would seem the simplest solution might be to simply pop any installed augs onto the player cursor, and let the player reinstall them as needed. However, this may be problematic regarding augmented bows that may be currently placed in housing. If the bows are not currently in player inventory, what will happen to any installed augs?
  8. smash Augur

Not as simple as sounds, since if i recall right, you cannot zone with more than 1 different item on cursor, which then might poof.
  9. EQbud Augur

You can now. They fixed that a while back.
    Sometimes I'll have something on my cursor and hit forage before I zone. After zoning teh foraged junk will be behind what is on my cursor.
  10. moogs Augur

This is the best part.

- Enchanter - Increased the target cap on Blanket of Forgetfulness to 100.

Finally freeing up a spell slot after false advertisement. :)