Test Update 03/26/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by KevinMcP, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Ravengloome Augur

You and me both buddy!
  2. Harabakc Augur

Let's imagine for instance you do identify the script or whatever issue that causes them to be more common than intended. How do you plan to address the fact you can plow through HA mobs at a faster rate than anywhere else? Spawns limit drop rates in static zones, there's no artificial limit on HAs.
  3. Poppinfresh Elder

Put the rares on the named, and have it (or its PH) spawn 15 minutes after the first trash mob dies.
  4. strongbus Augur

this is easy just make the drop rate for HA lower then regular zones. lol
  5. Kobrah Augur

I honestly don't think the drop rate is going to be an issue. A friend and I each boxed through a bunch of easy repetitive HAs. Together we probably had over 100 instances ran and we got 0 items between us. The reason they seemed common was because of the exploit in the first place. Jump out of an airplane aiming for the ocean you couldn't miss... Try to dive out of a plane into a kiddy pool and be a tad bit harder. :D
  6. feiddan Augur

Here's another fun feature to the zone. My Purify Body AA doesn't cure all spells. Had this happen on a snare, "Vicious Snare," cast by NPC "a Hendin warder." /bug report was sent in game.
  7. Falos Augur

The spell is setup so that if it fades or is removed early it instantly re-applies itself, the only way to get rid of it is to let it fade naturally.
  8. Sinestra Augur

That is your opinion as you said and I completely disagree with it. Removing these skills like they do with much new content shows a vast lack of creativity on their part.
  9. Ravengloome Augur

what other content are these disabled in? Ive never had an issue before War.
  10. jeskola pheerie

I am going to have to agree with ravengloome here. My initial reaction was WTF i cant steamroll this zone with my trio + 3 mercs like i do rof and cotf. But upon further review i have noticed it is already bringing guildmates together more and causing me to group more.
  11. Smallpox Augur

Gee, kinda sounds like the way EQ originally was. There have been a-lot of things changed/added to the game that made it easier to play (and much of it, for the good), but sadly EQ as we know it today is just a training-wheels version of itself as compared to the way it was.

I for one believe that making any game too easy destroys opportunities for social interaction.
  12. Angahran Augur

Any chance of getting the last few regular buff slots unlocked ?
  13. Wiji Elder

Wiping to The Judicator sometimes leaves him in an winnable state for a really long time. If you spawn another Judicator, the new one summons the old one(still unwinnable) at low health, essentially blocking anyone from killing either of them for a long time.

Having some kind of model or palette swap would be pretty cool to know when he's untankable.

Either way, the zone is cool as heck, challenging, and so far, pretty rewarding.
  14. Orbital101 Augur

specially if the puller as a merc up the merc will get summoned with him and stick in the field untill removed as puller and merc put as passive. Unless they go gaga and start nuking and die
  15. Orbital101 Augur

I was working on the task where you need to shoot the wall defenders at top of o Castle Tamrel, destroy the 4 crystals with the Colossus. Mobs agro throug walls so does songs Inside the castle. Will beat it anyway but its rough lol
  16. sinderkad Augur

I don't find the limitations on skills to be a bad thing if done properly, the fact is that they have been farming out FAR too many abilities to all the classes, limiting the need for cooperation. Having 1 or 2 zones each expansion that are much more difficult and require much more cooperation is not a bad thing at all. If it completely crippled a class that would be a different story but it does not.
  17. sinderkad Augur

Guys remember to /bug and /feedback. Give proper context and Be specific. That's what they are there for!
  18. Axxius Augur

So this is going live tomorrow?
  19. Smallpox Augur

20. Sinestra Augur

Not these specific skills, they remove skills or abilities with new content often like fear and stun immunity. They just add it back in in a different form to bypass what you already had.