<Teek> <Democracy Manifest> EU Semi Casual raid guild

Discussion in 'TLP Guild Recruitment' started by HicksSelos, Jan 26, 2024.

1. HicksSelos Elder

Raid days updated!
    Monday/Tuesday/Thursday 7pmGMT/8pmCET with the aim to bring this down to 2 main raid nights a week if content allows
  2. Chikkin Augur

tl;dr -- Looking for a Euro-Hours guild on Teek. Saw you mentioned Monks. What is your very early and subject-to-change class population looking like right now?

Liked/Followed/Subscribed/Watched.

About to head out, so not time now to pop into a Discord (only to vanish immediately after doing so)....
    But I'm a USA daytime player (retired military, so lots of play time) who hasn't played EQ since a hardcore stint on Mischief. Until Mischief, I hadn't played anything beyond my own 3-6 boxing about every other year since Luclin release.

Really enjoyed Mischief. Was about 8 months of 5 nights a week raiding, and well just playing unhealthy like 2001. None of that matters, just rambling.

I'm keeping eyes open for any Euro-hours guilds. So maybe (Probably) be in touch.

I'm sure it's on the Discord when I get there eventually, but can you post what it's looking like at these very early stages for classes? I mained a Cleric last time. This time considering a Shaman (Play sweaty) and a Bard (Melody bot on Auto Follow). Not sure I want to do the cleric thing again. Also thinking about playing a Ranger again. Also considered a Necro.

Porc/Chikkin/Turkee aka Chris
  3. HicksSelos Elder

43 days to go , or something.... who's counting?

Solid roster but always looking to add to it! All experiences welcome

Also on the lookout for a few people wanting to step up and assist with Loot management - a must have with the loot pinata that mischief rules brings!
  4. Tachyon Augur

looking forward to it!!
    HicksSelos likes this.
  5. HicksSelos Elder

Hype!

Need more wiz!
  6. HicksSelos Elder

170+ members in discord and still growing - And we havent had to bribe people to come and play either :)
  7. Kuldiin Journeyman

Class makeup changes daily on TLPs. One day you will have eleven clerics, the next three.
  8. Cadogan New Member

100% set on raiding on Tuesdays?
  9. Bate New Member

I believe there was a Vote and Mon/Tues/Thurs is set for now, however it may go down to 2 days in future.
  10. HicksSelos Elder

Yeah these dates won the vote, but ideally we'll get down to 2 nights a week, with 1 for random/offnight stuff - Bear in mind our RA requirements are 0 so you'll still be able to bid and gear up even if you cant make all the raids :)
    Tachyon likes this.
  11. HicksSelos Elder

Looking for casual / friendly EU guild that still wants to clear content efficiently? Hit us up!
  12. Trumpton New Member

They even let gnomes into Democracy Manifest !
  13. HicksSelos Elder

Loot/Dkp/Box rules etc all released :) Come check out on the discord and join in the pre launch hype
  14. Twizle Lorekeeper

So nice to see so many ex Lemmings / Rosengard / Primeval Might in the guild already! So many chill familiar faces
  15. Twizle Lorekeeper

yay I saw you in discord yesterday!
    Chikkin likes this.
  16. HicksSelos Elder

17. wombletickler101 New Member

returning after 10 yr break from ABayle. on gmt. whats the options? :)
  18. Twizle Lorekeeper

19. HicksSelos Elder

Join the Discord bud, ex AB here also :) our raid times are all GMT, and semi casual playstyle.
  20. Chikkin Augur

No telling how it's going to land, but since I'm going to land here. I wanted to bump the thread. -- What solidified it for me, on this guild was some of the names I saw. How much they play, or whatever, who knows. -- The guild is advertised as semi-casual but I really don't know. -- if you read the discord, maybe I'm a TLP Noob, but statics formed, vp keys planned out, epics, raiding schedule.

(for me) this is something I would expect from a a guild who is more than "semi-anything" which -- I don't know. Don't let this scare you away. But this isn't going to be a joke guild, that's 100% for sure. I can tell just by reading and listening and some of the names.

So make sure you're in one of the two guilds advertised. Maybe another Euro guild will be formed when server launches, but they will be way behind the two mentioned thus far.
    For me, I'm just giving my folks a bump.

Cheers!

Edit: meaning guild folks, and members I saw that played Euro hours on Mischief. So folks who done this for a minute, and recently.