Suggestions for Raid Window improvements

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Chalkstix, May 12, 2019.

1. Lisard Silly

I agree with all the above mentions features. my biggest one i would love is to be able to resize the window. its so clunky and big. if i could have the ability to scale it while still being able to see everything, that would be nice. I also would like it if the groups were side by side...having to scroll to zimbobway to look at groups 5+ on a window thats already taken up my 32" screen is kinda stupid.

would also think about stream lining adding/removing some of those other filters currently in place. but i can live with them they way they are.

[IMG]
  2. Raccoo Augur

The raid window I'd like would only show the name and class of the players. Or maybe even just use the color coding that we can apply ourselves to identify classes, and just show names. Health bars would be a bonus, but not necessary.
  3. Zunnoab Augur

I tried to do this by adding elements to other windows which failed spectacularly.

I did find out how to use viewport to put UI stuff on a second monitor. EQ flips out moving UI elements everywhere on resize though so I'm hesitant to use it that way.
  4. Arraden Augur

YES TO ALL