Spell Haste not working

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Zachton Soulstriker, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Crystilla Augur

Could be - the ones I mentioned were things I specifically tested for.
  2. Zachton Soulstriker Augur

Yes, I know what it does... I hadn't pestered a warrior to test it with me to time it with those heals. I didn't need too. I said I don't know about the ability as I was referring to how much its haste was or wasn't working. You are missing the point. With or without the boosts heals are not landing as quickly as they should for a number of people. Imperator's charge can be rotated by a group of warriors just fine, which hastens the casting of heals. However, I am more concerned about heals being boosted properly overall. Regardless of what abilities people are using. If things should be casting at a certain speed, they should cast at that speed. Priests in my guild were complaining about their spells, I took a little time to look into it.

I'm not sure if it is an issue with the spells themselves, the hastening abilities or any of the things Crystilla mentioned. I had hoped that someone on the Daybreak side of things would look at it because they can probably check the exact numbers easier than we can via a log, a parser or a stopwatch.
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Has someone put this in the bug tracker thingamabob?
  4. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

I'm sure it should go there but this is too important for that to be the only option. Assuming this bug is real, it demands immediate attention. I'm pretty surprised no one at Daybreak has commented here.

This is a raid game breaking bug. Raids can be hard enough without having people die more often because of a bug like this. It doesn't help tough group content, either. Heck, on the really tough group content, I might pop a cleric merc just to get spell haste and then put them away afterwards.
  5. Crystilla Augur

Axxius and Fanra like this.
  6. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

I've voted it up. By the way, the "Activity Stream" does not show this. I'm not sure if it is just lagging (only refreshes every few hours) or what. The latest item on the Activity Stream is 11 hours ago.

Normally, RSS feed displays update about once an hour, as more often is a drain on server resources. However, longer than that doesn't make much sense.

P.S. Oh, by Activity Stream, I mean the All Users one, as I see there are several on the EQ Dashboard. The Moderator Activity feed is showing stuff from 2 hours ago. So maybe your actions are only showing up on Moderator Activity or the update time on the All Users is different.
  7. svann Augur

How are you measuring your spell cast time?
  8. Beimeith Lord of the Game

I don't see any problem with my spells and I doubt very much that it would only apply to healing. Methinks this is a case of jboots being slower.
  9. Eriadoc Elder

Really?