Sound Bug

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Annastasya, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Annastasya Augur

Somehow the In Game audio triggers volume got tied to the In Game "Sound Volume" in options.

Can we get this undone?

i do NOT want to hear the cacophone of spell casts and other in game sounds, but i DO want to hear the audio triggers i created.
  2. svann Augur

Id like if it was a separate control. I like to be able to turn both off sometimes. I always thought it was a bug that turning sound off didnt turn off audio triggers. We really should be able to turn both off.
  3. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

I would like audio triggers on its own volume slider also.
  4. DaciksBB Augur

I was kind of annoyed when I found that they were tied together-I was wondering why I wasn't hearing little ticks when I got tells
  5. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

6. Ghubuk Augur

You can turn them off by going into the audio triggers window and just unchecking the box for each one you dont want to hear.
  7. svann Augur

Yes, but clicking off 12 audio triggers when I want silence and then back on again when I need them is not a good solution. I actually liked it when I realized that they had fixed the bug that had let the audio triggers remain on even after I turned sound off.
  8. Ghubuk Augur

I agree, a separate slider would be awesome but at least having audio triggers not tied to the sound volume was workable.