Soulbanshee's Tradeskill Parser beta 2

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Soulbanshee, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Soulbanshee Augur

2. Mintalie Augur

I'm no genius by any means, but I'm really struggling here. Downloaded the parser, did /outputfile recipes <tradeskillname> for each, got beautiful spreadsheets, loved it.

Now... I cannot get accurate info. I keep doing the outputfiles and replacing the new ones but they're all wonky. Nothing is accurate. The one I did for brewing is actually showing that I've completed 0 recipes.

What am I doing wrong? Can anyone help?
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

Please start following the current thread as the features and instructions have changed since the beta version https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...ulbanshees-tradeskill-parser-version-2.251018.

Do you have "Character" selected or "Character_server" selected? DBG changed the file name format so if you have not changed the drop down, you are generating a sheet that either using old output file so "no updates" or a skill you did not have an output file previously which will use your character name but have 0 completed. As housekeeping, you might want to delete anything that's "Character_something.txt" from your EverQuest install directory.

[IMG]