Slayer Walkthough

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by krozman, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Torar_Bloodydagger New Member

My hint is check out PoMischeif for sphinx halfling, and can even get some gorillias there.

Mosquitoes and leehes do Swamp of no hope newbie yard ... ( right near Cabilis area) respawns fast all die in 1 hit...
    Ishtass and Dzarn like this.
  2. smash Augur

Seru is good for races
    Ishtass likes this.
  3. Feradach Augur

You can knock out 1000 frogloks for the Frog Slayer title really fast at the slave pit in Lower Guk. Stupid fast respawn rate.
  4. Tadenea Augur

5. Fenthen aka Rath

Untrue.
    It's good for like 4 or 5 races. No Trolls/Ogres/Guktans/WoodElves/HighElves/etc there.
  6. Abazzagorath Augur

Akheva is good for leeches. There are maybe 15 or so static spawns in one room, then you can run around and trip the mindworm traps for another 20-30. So very fast.
    Ishtass likes this.
  7. Talif Augur

Yeah, but they respawn fast and die even faster. Good for those mass kills, at least. And there are high elves there, for the record.
    Ishtass likes this.
  8. Zynt Augur

Do you need RoF to get these achievements? I'm bored but am not paying for the new expansion.
  9. Explicit Augur

yes
  10. Ronak Augur

Infinite goblins - the EF raid you get from the erudite NPC in the EF camp. You zone in, run in a ways then stand in a corner. Goblins then charge you over and over and die on your ripostes.
    Ishtass likes this.
  11. Potawatomi Augur

Gulf of Gunthak and Dulak Harbor are both great for evil races. Running between the two and you can also get the Verdantslayer and w/e drogmars count for.
    Ishtass likes this.
  12. roguerunner Augur

That's too slow, it's better to pinpoint each individual evil race.
  13. Tobynn Augur

The Vegerog ring event. Derugoak is the boss. For as long as he is alive he spits out 10 vegerogs every two minutes. Today I got to about 600 kills before the even timed out and reset (on my head). Killed the reset spawns that swarmed me, respawned Derugoak, and plowed along for another 400 kills to finish Its Plane to See. What a dreadful way to spend three hours.

The money shot for manticores is the EF LDoN raid (aka Synarcana) -- guaranteed 9 manticores. Took me all of about 15 minutes to cycle through 6 instances to reach the 50 kill count. Beware the hallway of immortal red skeletons for they can lay the ouchie on; train past them and drop agro then go slay your manticores.

Also .. Murkglider Hivequeen in Wall of Slaughter. For as long as she is alive she spits out perpetual eggs that hatch babies in decent numbers rather quickly. Killed 500 in fairly short order to finish off Natives of Kuaa.
    Esero, Ishtass and roguerunner like this.
  14. EZPZ New Member

The instant spawn containers give no Table Flipper updates and there is a 13th vase under the table next to the vase in the middle of the room.
  15. RPoo Augur

Table Flipper: When you zone into Undershore, across the water there where the waterfall is, is a big shroom with some little shrooms around it. Kill those nonstop. Can even set up an AEing class overnight with a fancy keyboard to AE all night. Want to say ~30 sec respawn but it's been a while.
    silku likes this.
  16. shiftie Augur

IIRC skylance 2 had a bunch of worms do those count?
  17. shiftie Augur

Spiders either the blood moon raid or the raid npc in ruins of illsalin
  18. gcubed Augur

Not really instant respawn, more like seven minutes (if memory serves) AND one of the Rathe Council still has to be up. If you kill them all (easy to accidentally do now), the avatar will spawn and you are pretty much done for the week.
  19. Drewie Augur

There's also a crypt in Field of Bone full of spiderlings that respawn in only a few seconds.
    Ishtass likes this.
  20. Explicit Augur

My experience with the Conquest set are as follows (these were the fastest/easiest options I could find):

Giants = Frostcrypt static

Fish = Kedge Keep (insta respawn non-aggro fish found throughout the zone, easy kills)

Orcs = LDON raid, forget which one...has the healer spec aug though. Have to chain request/clear

Gnolls = Chain-request/clear Sleeping on the Job mission/instance (about 98 gnolls per clear)

Don't Bug Me = Crypt in FOB

Strange Weather = FOB near POK book

I Hate Snakes = Old Feerott near POK book, this works for wolves too.

Undead = Frostcrypt raid instance, torches event. Stand in a corner and kill away

Goblins = LDON raid, same deal as undead

Kobolds = Spot in warrens with instaspawn kobolds, forget where but it's a hallway.

Pesticide = Spot in warrens with the rats, they're instant respawn.

Legendary Creatures = LFAY, fairy camp near Mistmoore zone in. Extremely fast (if not instant) respawn

Zookeeper = Aviak Island in Tim Deep

Planes, Trains and Elementiles = This one gave me the most grief, it's a toss up between the Earthen Dust ring and Infected Paw as far as clearing goes.

Domo Arigato = Any SOF zone with robots really or POI, fairly easy achievement.

A Sight for Sore Eyes = Luggalds in Dulak as well as Nadox, fairly quick.

Foreign Affair = Ukun Bloodfeaster event in Txevu, chain spawns stonemites.

Plants, Concrete and Stone = Sporali in Moors near the dragon corpse.

It's Alive = Summoner Ring in Kod`Taz, chain spawns golems if done correctly.

Here be Dragons = FOS, swarmed the dragon "armies" until finished. Though, plenty of other places to quickly achieve this one - Steamfont has instant respawn drakes for example.

Gods = Time clears, TRC, TRC in Tosk raid, various places for this though static TRC in POP zone is quickest

Tableflipper = As Renaii posted above, shrooms near Freemind Cypher are the quickest route for this.

I posted Conquest since these seem to be the ones people have most trouble with, I know of plenty of great spots for Special achievements too if anyone's stuck on that.
    Drusi, Ishtass and RPoo like this.