Shawl 8 instance in Iceclad

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Thunn, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Thunn Journeyman

So this dwarf is permanently camped with a 4 hour respawn to start the shawl 8 escourt, and someone can just steal it from you at the end.

Can we get an iceclad AoC please?
    Siah and Boze like this.
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

This needs to only allow a hand in by the player who triggered the walk, then nobody can grief it.
    Foaming likes this.
  3. Ishbu Augur

Seriously?

Ive personally been a part of over 25 8th shawl walks on Aradune already. It definitely does not need its own instance.

This sounds more like an attempt to try and get free grimfeather and/or Lodizals lol
    Indigo_Quarmite and Zinth like this.
  4. Boze TLP complaint factory

Ahh right, you're the guy who got CS to give you the etching tools in Velious and sold a bunch of 8th shawls?
  5. Ishbu Augur

Ive never sold an 8th shawl in my life, try reaching for another straw
  6. Lejaun Augur

You've done over 25 8th shawl walks already? No wonder everybody else can't ever get to do the quest.
  7. Tweakfour17 Augur

What? He's helped 25 people do the quest so no wonder no one else can get it done? What should he do a general chat message "Hey guys, my guild has someone ready for the shawl and the dude is up but we've already done 24 of them, are any other guilds ready and able so we don't get a 25th?"

Completing the quest with/for friends/guildies is not even in the same realm as squatting on an epic camp and holding the drops hostage for loot rights or something.
    Indigo_Quarmite, Ulrin and Ishbu like this.
  8. AraduneWizard Journeyman

Also - 24 is only 6 days worth with a 4 hr repsawn. The expansion has been out for 19 days, so there have been 78 other spawns. I know we went there this weekend at prime time and there was no one at general and he was up.
  9. Ishbu Augur

Iceclad also isnt hard to spawn a second pick of if you are doing a shawl walk for a guildie, and the general is always up upon zone up
  10. bardybard Augur

This is an Everquest TLP forum ... A lot of people here dont play the game and are just looking for something to be outraged about
  11. Lejaun Augur

This is an Everquest TLP forum. Almost every single person here plays the game, plays on a TLP, or has vested interest in TLPs.
  12. Lejaun Augur

Also, LOL at anyone thinking that 25 isn't a lot of activity by one person to be doing/helping on one quest this early in the expansion. I have no dog in the fight, it's just funny to see how unwilling people are to see things in this game because they are either involved in it, or aren't affected by it.
  13. Thunn Journeyman

14. Lejaun Augur

If only they were warned about this, or similar things had happened with cleric epic turn ins......