Shaman beta

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Thovos, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Jondalar Augur

still no spear spell. still broken unity.
  2. Waring_McMarrin Augur

How is Unity broken?
  3. Jondalar Augur

The foresight and mammoth lines were not changed at all.
    Casting rk1 100 talisman of the courageous(or the single version) on someone with 95 rk2 or 3 unity bounces on those two lines. Whats worse is that they werent upgraded at all. So if you want to max buff someone you have to hit them with the new unity and the old rk3 unity.

Both unitys sharse preeminent foresight and mammoths force as the str/agi lines.
    The hp and sta lines were upgraded. These two were not. Its a real pain.
  4. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Thats not broken, thats how it was designed and it has been this way since we got the current versions of Preemient Foresight and Mammoth's strength. Both of those are percentage based mods (9%/10%/11%) and they are set so that there is a difference between them in each of the ranks. If you look back at our buffs you will see that they have been the same since level 86 when they where upgraded to the current state.
  5. Jabobtha New Member

It isn't broken but it is annoying. I realize that they are likely never going to upgrade the mods on those spells. It would be nice if they just made them 11% across all ranks and just had the focus and stamina lines be different. That way we don't have to cast 2 different versions of unity (the spell they combined all our buffs into 1 buff to make buffing not as crappy for us) to buff the best we can. I don't see a problem with making the different ranks of a level 86 spell obsolete at level 100.
  6. Jondalar Augur

Ah that was at 90 they started doing that. (i was gone for 6 years and came back this year).
    Odd that I don't actually remember hitting this problem at 95. Maybe not though since i probably went from rk2 90 to rk2 95. Having rk3 95 and then getting rk1 100 made it very noticable. Even getting rk2 now means i have to cast two spells every single time we buff. They need to fix that.