Shadowknight Clicky Ranking

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Tucoh, Nov 17, 2022.

1. Baeltor New Member

Correct, and forgot to mention it does conflict with Tekuel. But there times for me when that little bit more AC is more important than the difference in DS.
  2. Ozon Augur

I'd bump Bifold up to B tier, and drop Blood Drinkers down to C for a SK. Yeah, Blood Drinkers is nice, but you can get a bit more utility with Bifold and DoT taps, or Mana tap, or just a good lifetap.
  3. Flatchy Court Jester

Just in case someone else is wondering , I was able to go down there and walk all over him. I had a healer merc up and my pet and it was no problem. Not even an hour in and got first Zek ( pet ear no one wanted) and next repop was another zek so didnt even have most AA ready to go but still took him down easy enough.
    Tucoh likes this.
  4. Tucoh Augur

done!

Do Shadowknights have any passives that increase their benefit from Blood Drinker's Coating? I have it on my warrior whose melee swings are higher than an SKs and has little in the way of self healing and I still never really paid it that much attention and just put it on a mash key with the rest of the +gooderer flotsam. If my warrior is autoattacking for 400k DPS that's only 8k healing per second, which is nice but not enough for it to be a first or second class survival ability I paid attention to. Unless SKs get something special I imagine the competition for SPA178 plus their lower melee damage makes it even less useful.
  5. Ozon Augur

I am the wrong person to ask about spell data, I just don't pay that much attention.

I do tie Blood Drinkers to my 1h/shield bandolier, pop it when I switch, takes a bit of the edge off during the transition, still leaves me with much better options.