Shadow of fear shawl raid drops

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Loratex, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Meteora Elder

For anyone that's unaware of it. Most companies push software updates on a Tuesday/Wednesday (why i have no idea) but it seems to be a very common trend with companies. But that's just being hopeful that its fixed after today, Tuesday

On another note. How is the succession with petitioning for the shawl drops?
  2. Meteora Elder

Patch notesss whereeee areeee youuuu
  3. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

fix the adds that are hitting for 50k please?
    Straahdx likes this.
  4. Ormus Elder

There has been a clear change in the tunning from launch day, where I feel that the tunning on launch day maybe too easy, was alot closer to the intended difficulty of the raid. Yes the current version is beatable, but overtuned with the adds dps.
  5. Axxius Augur

Could you please tell CSR to stop dismissing petitions about it with the 'kill all minibosses' excuse? We waited until tonight to kill it, and it poofed again. Both Bearers and Shadow dead of course.
  6. Axxius Augur

Update: GMs are reimbursing the drops upon petition now. If you had a corpse poof - petition and name 6 people who would have been selected to loot.
  7. Talif Augur

Because everyone's still hungover on Monday and doing it on Tuesday or Wednesday gives you a few days to fix any new problems that arise before the weekend (or the fact that they're traditionally the slow days of the week, I suppose that could be it, my version is more interesting though).
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Beat it and no corpse/chest on Sunday, petitioned and all 6 got shadows on Monday from the GM
  9. Deillusional Augur

Hmm GMs would only give us 3 each time not that it matters are everyone should get the drop during the course of the summer.
  10. Kelefane Augur

We got 6 more pieces with our win Tuesday night.
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  11. fortuneteller Augur

Why are GM's making different rules for each raid ? I mean, if a guild get 6 things when they petition and another gets only 3
    is that not treating some guilds unfairly compared to others ?
  12. Meteora Elder

Well the patch is in, but i see no mention of the raid drops being fixed to a chest. Hopefully it was just a patch note that was overlooked.
  13. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Hm, we got 4 pieces. Is the proper drop 3, 4, or 6? There seems to be a bit of discrepancy and I think we could all use some clarity. I believe that we were one of the first to get reimbursed, and we got escalated up the chain because it was clear to me that the front line staff didn't understand the root of the issue and what had happened to not only us, but everyone else. For what its worth if your guild receives the "you didn't kill it" answer again, there is a sub-achievement that they can check to prove that you did, in fact, kill the 2 Bearers, and the shadow of luclin per the GM that handled our claim last week. We spent several exchanges going back and forth about what happened -- in our case the Bearer of Darkness didn't even give a kill message when it died, which I suspect was a good bit of the issue for us, but there is some type of hidden flag they can look at to verify, rather then in the normal place they would check for that type of thing, from what the lead GM who handled my petition indicated.

Also, it was clear that changes did go in last night, and while the original form was too easy, the present tuning of the adds make this less then a treat at the moment.
  14. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

Wasn't it fun though? Lol those adds were a little rough for sure. We only got 4 ourselves the first time after reimbursement, no corpse last night. Bright side, raid gave over 20 aa
    -----Cinexa----- likes this.
  15. Meteora Elder

There was nothing made clear about the changes 100% going in with this specific patch. Only speculation, and those hoping it to be true. *tinfoil hat*

Elegist post
    None of which i am seeing in any form.
  16. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

I think perhaps you misread my post. It was clear that there were changes made last night, despite them saying there were not. I did not say it was clear what the changes were, other then the changes to the adds. Keep yer hat :)
  17. Riou EQResource

It should be a random number with 6 being the maximum.
  18. Straahdx Augur

We got 2nd chest with 4 pieces last night.