Servers going down and no reason why or how long

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Squishewe, Oct 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feirrin New Member

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!
  2. Emiru New Member

How does ones computer configuration delete entire guilds?

*rolls eyes* People aren't mad they're down to fix a problem. They're mad because it's new problems and the servers been down a ton. We all expect a little down time, a few hours once or twice a week is normal in an mmo. 6 hours already today and then pulling it during prime time hours...more than once, is really just messing up.
    Candleslight likes this.
  3. Nennius Curmudgeon

Hmm My Magic 8 Ball says "Signs point to yes". :) In any case, the most important thing ATM is that it work as expected
  4. R3cipr0city New Member

Well, there are NoD vendors handing out free stuff in Crescent Reach. I hadn't checked to see if there were any in PoK yet, but the NoD quests were up in CR and PoK for sure. If I happen across any more after I'm able to log back in, I'll try and remember to note it for you.

I'm sure that's happening across servers.
    Feirrin likes this.
  5. Emiru New Member

Wonder if they'll do anything on TLP. I'd be grateful for some kind of compensation for this mess.
  6. beastietoy New Member

Compensation lol.
  7. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

It just caused more problems.
  8. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Maybe if this goes on for several days but not for a few extra hours downtime.
  9. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Yeah they just didnt update that to the main issue which was a lot of guilds on many servers getting deleted.
  10. Draven165 New Member

Just curious, is this how this company always communicates what's going on? We just get in game messages without any ETA's or explanations?
  11. Emiru New Member

It has been more than a few extra hours this month. It's been a few extra hours several times. Including 8 or 9 hour days.
  12. Candleslight New Member

for the past 17 years this is how its been going on..
  13. Candleslight New Member

but back then they would do a weekly downtime between 1-3 hours. that i recall... i dont know now i just recently started playing again.. but before they charged you for EVERYTHING thankfully they dont do that anymore mandatory
    Emiru likes this.
  14. R3cipr0city New Member

There's the Norrathian Herald section of the forums. I didn't check in there BEFORE the servers went down because I was in the game goofin' off, so I wouldn't have known if they'd posted about it anyway. They generally haven't been toooooo overly forthcoming on ETAs the last couple times on these fixes, but if you look at your launcher when you log in, if there's scheduled maintenance planned it's usually posted there several to a few days ahead of time and you can click on the alert to get information about what to expect and when.

Unexpected and unforseen bug fixes though, who knows?
  15. RadarX Augur

This is an emergency maintenance so our normal communication protocols are a little less of a priority than the critical issue we are currently fixing. Obviously we appreciate everyone's patience and hope to have this resolved soon. Closing this up as we do have an existing topic regarding the current issue we are fixing.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.