Servers going down and no reason why or how long

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Squishewe, Oct 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squishewe Journeyman

is it that hard to give us a little bit of information? all this downtime is really adding up this month.
  2. Gnomm New Member

Agreed just logged in to be kicked off seriously.
  3. Feirrin New Member

Crap, no one knows? I've been looking forward to jumping on after work and have been looking for some information to no avail.
  4. nantalbus Elder

there going down cause of a number of guilds on a bunch of servers were deleted because of this morring patch
    Feirrin likes this.
  5. Mugiwara New Member

Well, considering all guilds on some servers were wiped clean.. I'd say this is justified downtime...
    Behee and Feirrin like this.
  6. land New Member

I would imagine it has something to do with all the guilds that came back on today and no longer had guilds. would be nice to have a heads up on how long they expect them to be down though
  7. Razorfall Augur

There's a post from earlier from RadarX saying there's an issue with the guild housing, which apprarently also ate guilds. I noticed because it's one of the few posts were he isn't ****posting,locking a thread, or threatening suspensions (or all three).
  8. Squishewe Journeyman

that is what the 6 hour patch this morning was supposed to fix
  9. Fyrione New Member

well at least we got a warning, ... server going down in 15 minutes (then every minute thereafter) instead of them just kicking us out, but yeah, a message in that warning as to whywould have been great. server down all day for this or that update, now this. wtf?
  10. Mugiwara New Member

Right.. and they messed up lol. Still, they need to fix it.
  11. Fyrione New Member

oh and the guild thing? tha'ts been an ongoing issue since an update months ago apparently....so they couldn't fix it in one of their mass updates already? they fix a few guilds and another few leave apparently lol
  12. Iamvulcan AKA ChickenDumplin

or how about "Hey we have a hot fix for the patch that screwed up the previous patch ! . . . servers coming down in 30 mins !!!!"
  13. Bummak Journeyman

The reason they are down, is that DBG F***ed up with the patch, and at least on MY server, everyone who was in a guild got removed from the guild, with no way to re-invite members, as no one is in a guild. Makes it impossible to raid, or get access to anything Guild related. So all you whiners, take a break and go smoke a joint or something, whatever relaxes you.
  14. Razorfall Augur

IIRC this was an issue in test before they rolled out the new patch
  15. Candleslight New Member

i agree it was down 8 hours here today. i just got back home and i have a message 20 minutes until server goes down... i am just wanting to play while my kids are in bed.. lol
  16. Hytest3 New Member

Servers are down to fix a technical issue with the guilds being disbanded and other minor things. It was an emergency downtime basically is why there was no update on the site. They need to fix the issue.

I would rather them take it down again in same day to fix it instead of more than one day.
  17. Gnomm New Member

lol bummak getting angry.. just a explanation would be generous for us to be able to understand what the heck is going on.. this is prime time playing why not fix it during there downtime earlier or at least start comping people days back on their membership for all these fixes/updates
  18. Candleslight New Member

they should shut down the servers that where effected, instead of every server.. not whining, but this game is almost 20 years old.. came out in 1999... they should have this stuff figured out by now. hahahaha i still love the game.. just stating simple thoughts
  19. Bummak Journeyman

Let's hope it doesn't take them until the end of the week, as he posted earlier today
  20. Bummak Journeyman

Not angry, just letting peeps know. They're the ones who are angry.I just like watching them fume. It's amusing
    Gnomm likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.