Server suggestion?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by FL!P, Feb 13, 2020.

1. FL!P Augur

Hey guys, was gonna try to come back and play. Prolly on a blue server, I used to play on bristlebane back in the day. But my schedule leaves me to playing in the mornings mostly, would I be better off finding a EU guild? or How do I go about finding more guilds that play in the mornings.

Oh yea, I am eastern time zone, sure that piece of information would be very important lol.

I appreciate any feedback. Thanks!
  2. FL!P Augur

Also, how does one decide on a server. I want to build and invest in a character. But scared to invest because server populations are so random. Booming one day dead the next. What made you guys settle om whatever server you chose?
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Depends if you are interested in just an active grouping guild or in actively raiding.

Antonius Bayle is the main European Server (Physically located in Europe so your ping from the USA will be impacted some) it has a good handful of casual / family style guilds & a couple of active Raid guilds.

Phinigel is the oldest of the currrent crop of TLP servers, it has 4 active raiding guilds, one of which raids EU hours (recruitment forum post -> LINK) it is a small community but it is quite friendly & helpful, it's also fairly stable & the past few new TLP have barely made any difference, we lost 1 of the smaller USA guilds when Miragul opened and they pretty much have that server to themselves now.

Mangler is one of the most recent TLP & has just unlocked Planes of Power I think, or will soon, that has a mix of EU & USA guilds active currently.

As far as server populations, well it's a bit of a take your pick & try your luck, all of the TLP declined in numbers fairly steadily, some faster than others, and the biggest factor in their decline aside from how long the server has been running is the pull of a *New* TLP being opened - which is possibly right around the corner in March if it happens this year, so you may want to either see what the new TLP offers & try that or see which servers are still going strong after the new TLP becomes available.

Live server populations are probably the most stable, and are not affected that heavily by TLP releases, albeit they have shrunk a lot over the years.
  4. FL!P Augur

Incredible response skuz, I really appreciate the help and time you took to out that all together. So many options!
    Skuz likes this.