[Phinigel] Rosengard III - EU raiding guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Tiranniel, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Tiranniel New Member

Rosengard III is a well established European based guild on the Phinigel server. This is the third iteration of Rosengard for TLP servers. We had a blast on Fippy and Ragefire, and the party continues on Phinigel! We're currently progressing through Rain of Fear, which recently unlocked on Phinigel and included AA autogrant up through Seeds of Destruction, the aggro meter, LoN lootcards, and collections.

Raid Schedule
    Sunday
    19:00 - 23:00 CET (1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST)
    Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday
    20:00 - 23:00 CET (2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST)

Loot Distribution
    We use a standard open bidding DKP system. We ask raid team members to maintain at least 40% raid attendance in order to have full bidding access. On average that amounts to a bit under ~2 raid evenings attended per week. Lower attendance members may also still raid but are restricted to a capped DKP bid. We feel this is a fair system that distributes loot in a beneficial way for our progress, but also does not enter into the territory of a "hardcore" raiding guild with an extreme attendance requirement.

What are the raids like?
    We have a boatload of fun! We also take our raiding seriously at the same time. We aim to accomplish as much as possible during our scheduled hours. We are one of the only end game clearing TLP guilds (maybe the only one?) that does not require Teamspeak/Discord or any voice communication. All raid instructions are given via /rsay chat in game. We do have a guild Teamspeak channel for those that choose to be in it, and raid leaders/officers are available to answer questions via voice. But listening to or speaking in voice chat is never required for anyone. We also create our own package of GINA triggers for all raids. We do recommend raiders use GINA, but again it is not required as long as you can follow emotes without it.

We generally have very little downtime between targets, and we aim to improve our clear times from week to week. We keep all of our high priority instances on lockout, or very close to it. We do not raid with alts or boxes except in rare circumstances. We expect our raiders to focus on getting the most they can out of their main characters.

Which classes are open for recruitment?
    Recruitment is open to all classes. If you're not high enough level to raid yet, you can join us as Friends and Family rank while you level; we have lots of members that are happy to help people catch up.
    The classes we have a particular need for are these:
    Bard
    Beastlord
    Berseker
    Cleric
    Druid
    Magician
    Shaman
    Wizard

How do I apply?
    Visit the application section of our forums here:
    http://www.rosengard-guild.net/forum/
    Use the application template there to submit your application. We have a trial membership period once you join the guild (usually approximately 2 weeks depending on your raid attendance). More details are available at our website. Please also feel free to speak to an officer in game with any questions: Caelin, Etholan, or Xenvo.
    Xyroff-cazic. and Warrior007 like this.
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

We broke into Tier 4 of RoF as of yesterday, still have room for more players who are looking for a friendly home or looking to escape the TLP boom & bust cycle.

If you are considering moving here from another server do speak to one of our Officers as we offer a DKP incentive (upon becoming a full raider) to those moving over.
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Tier 4 of RoF Beaten.

Farming while we await CoTF now, come join the fun, we still have a few spots open on Raids (40-50 players typically).
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Good time to join, still have a strong turnout but have spaces on raids we would be happy to fill.
  5. Seychelle Apprentice

This is a great guild to be in! The heal lead treats healers great and the team works well together!
  6. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Most of our recent server transfers have now reached level 100 & are raiding, which was little over a month since they re-rolled here.

We still have a few spaces in the raid force that we would like to fill & we still offer a DKP award to anyone passing raid trial who has come here from elsewhere.

Guild is finishing up gearing our new recruits & with a few weeks until CoTF a lot of the Tier 1 drops from RoF & CTOV are going to alts now.

Good time to join while we still have 10 weeks or so at level 100 before TDS unlocks here & the cap raises to 105.
  7. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

All classes welcome but here's our most-desired classes

Wizard
    Druid
    Beastlord
    Bard
    Shaman
    Cleric
  8. Vand New Member

Heroic Chars are now in Start as level 85 Join our ranks :)
  9. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Extremely well written recruitment post!
    Starr, Skuz and Tiranniel like this.
  10. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

T1 beaten, T1b beaten, T2 - Tower of Rot beaten so just Argin Hiz & the Void event left now.

Then the farming for The Darkened Sea begins.

Good time to join us here, Heroic Characters available, CoTF Heroic Adventures are really good for grinding out AA & the group gear - which is solid enough to let you survive on raids when you catch up in levels.

Classes we are actively recruiting below but we are open to applications from all.

Paladin
    Cleric
    Druid
    Shaman
    Beastlord
    Bard
    Wizard
  11. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

CoTF Beaten, gearing & AA'ing ready for The Darkened Sea.

We have a small but very helpful community on the server & this guild is still in strong shape & beating content in era.

We are looking for new players & we are open to every class, the below classes are the ones we are most keen to recruit but we value the player over the class.

Paladin
    Cleric
    Druid
    Shaman
    Beastlord
    Bard
    Wizard

We give a DKP bonus to new recruits when they pass trial.

We also help level & gear our recruits outside of raiding too & with CoTF the group gear is very strong & would see you geared up well enough to enjoy raiding & making a solid contribution to our success.

If you have any questions feel free to contact Caelin, Etholan or Wakk.
  12. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Great time to return or try out Phinigel.

TDS unlocks on the 25/26 March

Currently 50% XP bonus until April 1st & a Free Heroic Character between now & May 10th

Call of Forsaken unlocked = Heroic Adventures which are fantastic for catching up & you can also buy Heroic Characters from the Marketplace to short-cut the time to catch up (even if you miss the FREE Heroic Character or want a few more)

We are still fielding 40 Players & beating content in era but we have room for more players & would very much like to welcome you to try out or return to play with us, we will give some DKP to new or returning players who come back during the anniversary (once they begin raiding with us after passing trial).

Small but very friendly & helpful community on this server & we have many players who are only too happy to help you catch up & our guild bank is often stocked with decent gear for level 90+ players to get you up & running and the Heroic Adventures reward currency that can buy very solid gear that will give you a strong foundation to start raiding with us.

Open to all classes but very keen to recruit the following:

Paladin
    Wizard
    Mage
    Beastlord
    Cleric
    Druid
    Shaman

Please contact Caelin, Etholan or Wakk in game, or you can PM me here on the boards.
  13. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Good few players coming back for Heroic Characters & The Darkened Sea

Most of the returning Heroes are making great headway in their levelling so don't miss the boat, matey!

If you are a European hours player & would like to join a small but friendly late-game (but not live-era yet) server then check us out.
  14. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

TDS Beaten.

While we are having mostly full raids right now (no boxes) with a bunch of countries in lockdown we are experiencing a shortage of Shaman (frequent issue for us).

So if you are looking for a good place to call home & can raid on Euro times & you are a Shaman then we would really like to hear from you.

Plenty of help available to get you caught up as our members are very generous with their time and this point in EQ has a relatively painless levelling experience, especially if you utilise the Heroic Character upgrade.

Please contact Caelin, Etholan or Wakk in game, or you can PM me here on the boards.

P.S. And even if you aren't interested in playing as a Shaman but like the sound of joining a small but friendly community here, that is still clearing raids in era reach out anyway.
  15. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

We award a DKP bonus for those new recruits who pass Trial, we are filling raids (no boxes) but current priority is finding a couple of consistent raiding Shaman.

Great time to join us on the server & if you are all access before May 10th you can even get a free Heroic Character to cut down on levelling time.

16. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Whilst we do have mostly full raids right now we are never closed or full.

If you ever decide that you want to get off the Classic-Pop merry-go-round & find a home with bunch of fun Euro-folks we are your best option outside of the live servers in my humble opinion.