Selo and LoY

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by ThenaEQ, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Rajaah Elder

9 weeks versus 14 weeks is a pretty huge difference when you're talking about a one month unlock Fast Progression server. Hopefully this gets reconsidered.
    malaki likes this.
  2. pimenttoncheese Elder

LoY isn't a real expansion, shouldn't be counted as one with lockouts, should be launched at the same time as PoP so it can continue to be ignored until OoW where a few people have some epic 2.0 fights to handle in there.
  3. Gremin Augur

4. Roxxlyy Augur

We will be launching LoY aside PoP on the server. I will update FAQs accordingly sometime later today.
    Rajaah, Bobbybick, Renshu and 2 others like this.
  5. pimenttoncheese Elder

6. Pikallo Augur

Great! A very logical and pragmatic decision.
  7. a_librarian Augur

wasn't for it originally but combining them should mean the LoY content is more useful for the non hardcore who are still leveling and gearing up.
  8. yerm Augur

IMO they should slot it BEFORE pop. Once planar progression and its OP charm hit the expansion is already worthless.
  9. TheRedBandit Elder

While i can only speak for myself, i'd rather have the extra month to keep up, not some extra zones/spells. Doesn't really benefit the less hardcore imo.
  10. Viceversa Elder

@roxxlyy can you confirm the lockout on dz's past Agent of change? Specifically PoTime?
  11. Rajaah Elder

You're my hero and made a lot of people's day. Thanks!
  12. Rotlust Augur

These same crybabies will quit or cry for more time when they figure out how staggering keeping up will be later on. Good luck in GoD without your BiS.
  13. Zithax Elder

Roxxlyy, thank you and the team a lot for taking our feedback into consideration and implementing a good change. This is great news! Although I think you meant to say "alongside PoP" and not aside :D
  14. Tankz Lorekeeper

Roxx,

Even though I wont be playing Selo.. This is a great thing to change by bundling PoP and LoY..

Also would like to extend appreciation to you, as well as the rest of the team for listening to the community on some of the things they (we) seem most passionate about!
  15. Roxxlyy Augur

Alongside is correct, haha. LoY will hit an hour after PoP, to be specific.