Selo and LoY

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by ThenaEQ, Feb 22, 2019.

1. ThenaEQ Augur

Please merge LoY with PoP like on the other servers. There is not enough content in LoY for us to be stuck in it for a week let alone an entire month.
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

I can't wait to spend a month exploring all the adventures that lie in the lands of Ykesha.
    MarttinPH likes this.
  3. malaki Augur

Just think of all the troll pirates you can kill.
  4. Half Blaked New Member

5. jeskola pheerie

Loy should be unlocked with kunark
  6. Punchu Augur

The Dye expansion does not need it's own lockout era.
  7. Zithax Elder

@Devs bumping for attention to this pressing issue - does it take you 4 weeks to explore a puddle? No you glance at it and walk past. Please merge Legacy of Ykesha expansion with Luclin or PoP. Ldon too
  8. Gana Augur

Temperance, Pure Blood, etc. What you get in this expansion is targeted for 40-55 level. It should not have a month of level 65...combine it please.
  9. MarttinPH Augur

You got it wrong.
    Think of all the sexy grandma troll pirates you can kill!
  10. Rotlust Augur

Selo is already a little too fast. Six weeks with LoY rolled in would have been perfect, especially for expacs like GoD.

With no changes, Devs, please do not roll LoY in, it gives us a chance to catch up on AAs and etc.
  11. MarttinPH Augur

As I am aware, Ykesha has three raids.
    Captain Krasnok in Hate's Fury
    Garudon in Veksar
    Innoruuk in Crypt of Nadox

These are raids in the sense they require multiple groups. Of course nothing as difficult or rewarding as Plane of Time, but raids none the less.

P.S. I don't have a horse in the raise, but if I did I would want them combined. Coirnav combined the two recently.
  12. ThenaEQ Augur

no it doesnt. if you play more than an hour a week youll be max AA a week into each expac with this xp rate
  13. Gremin Augur

LoY has been released with PoP as of late TLPs. I doubt they will change that.
  14. malaki Augur

Except they specifically said that they were planning on doing it the other way and they're currently separate on the calendar.
  15. Gremin Augur

Good to know, was on cellphone so couldnt check those.
  16. Lateryn Augur

This. Hilariously bad you guy's still think LoY is an expansion. It was really nothing more then a content patch.
  17. malaki Augur

One that most of the features of got baked into the base game.
  18. a_librarian Augur

leave it as planned
  19. Numiko Augur

it is mentioned in the Mangler FAQ but not in the selo, so I guess you will be stuck raiding POP for two months!

from mangler FAQ:
    As an exception, The Legacy of Ykesha will unlock 1 hour after the Planes of Power.

20. Lowlife Lorekeeper

Gross. I hope they change this!