Secrets of Faydwer - 12 flags for 54 people?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Hamshire, Nov 19, 2022.

1. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Needing 72 people for a Trakanon kill is not realistic and shouldn't be used at all for a complaint. You should just use the valid numbers and nothing else to try and make it look like it takes longer then it actually does.
  2. Waring_McMarrin Augur

7 weeks? Strange how the sleeper has been woken shortly after unlock of the expansion multiple times.
  3. Leorium The Fluffy Wolf

Yes, by a guild that kills OW, Splits and buys keys to get it on the first day, weekend or week. If you actually read the post that's why I said a DZ guild without spending massive plat/Kronos.

A top hardcore guild with multiple splits can clear Crystallos after what, 8 days? 2splits DZ clearing the keys day 1 and day 8 then heading to Crystallos day 8 with 48 people
  4. Waring_McMarrin Augur

And claiming that it takes almost two months to get into is just silly.
  5. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

I mathed a bunch of stuff.. but whatever.

Velious has always had an issue with Sleeper's Tomb. Sleeper's Tomb is not comparable in any way to Crystallos. Nearly half of Velious gear comes from armor questing. 1-3 choice quested items from ToV Dozekar, some NToV or Kael items, and a few pieces (varies by class) from Vulak. When you hit ST, you're looking at Avatar proc weapons, SoD, monk robe, and illusion mask? -Maybe- one or two other items, but they wouldn't be necessarily "best." For Crystallos, it is the best items for every class, sans getting the Warrior weapon from MMM to pair with Crystallos.

The "problem" with ST on TLP's is and will always be the awakening script.

It should be commented out of the code.

Velious:
    OW + AoC = ST.10

Luclin:
    OW = ST 2.0
    AoC = ST 1.0/2.0 (shared lockout)

PoP:
    OW + AoC = ST 2.0

Be done with the drama. Be done with the "bragging(?)" about how much better guild/player X is because of beating ST or waking the sleeper, or blocking others from ST 1.0 items.

As for all of the other expansions. Unlock all base zones. Scale raid flagging, drops, and currency to be in line with the 3 month time frame vs OG 12 month time frame.
    Agrippa and Genoane like this.
  6. sieger Augur

7. Penelo Lorekeeper

That thread was in a bug forum and was marked not a bug, because it wasn't a bug.

Ngreth has said they will take a look at it. Hopefully they will take a look at all raid progression on TLP's. These servers operate on compressed timelines and having to miss content or be under-farmed on content because of key drops is frustrating.

I feel like raids should be keyed and paced for their intended number of people and time to unlock next expansion for the TLP. Guilds who want to split content, will still split content. They do it for the gear and the challenge and to be able to flex their 4-split of Solteris with server call-outs all within seconds of each other.
    Wyre Wintermute likes this.
  8. Hamshire Augur

Please do this, even if we cannot have it for Secrets of Faydwer, Seeds of Destruction and House of Thule have this exact same problem and in some cases its even worse and this would be put in place for when we get to those expansions along with simultaneously fixing this sought after problem for future TLPs.
    Bigkahuna and Joules_Bianchi like this.
  9. McJumps TLP QoL Activist

Ok, so go make a thread about that. THIS thread is about SoF, NOT Kunark. My point still stands that you are off topic. If you feel so strongly about this, maybe try doing something for yourself instead of trying to hijack another thread about a different topic.

The two zones are not even close to being comparable. You can entirely skip VP and all the poorly itemized gear in there and be just perfectly fine going into Velious. I agree that VP keying needs to be changed. I dont plan to ever play any of the the poorly implemented expansions on TLP ever again, this includes Kunark. This is not the appropriate place for you to be voicing that opinion though.

Make a thread yourself, or go resurrect one of the MANY previous threads on this topic instead of forcing your way into a discussion that does not involve the topic you wish to discuss.
  10. Nick Danger New Member

From my time in Resolute - we split as much as we could, but it really did help that the guilds pulled together to help with flagging. OGC was very generous - which helped a lot.
  11. Bigkahuna New Member

SoF has been rough on Aradune. . .please consider fixing this for SoD (PRIOR to launch)!