Ruleset announcement in early April

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Captain Video, Mar 15, 2023.

1. Krunchinator New Member

Lol D4 open beta was great. Put the copium down.
  2. Vindar Augur

I thought it was quite boring, personally. Felt like a really uninspired mobile game to me. I'm sure there's plenty of people who will probably enjoy it though. That being said, I think it will have minimal effect on EQ.
  3. Falafel Lorekeeper

One "experimental" feature I haven't seen mentioned is maybe a global decrease in spawn times for TLP. Especially in early dungeons. Pullers currently have to cover a pretty long distance to keep the group supplied with mobs, and it's not ideal.

This is especially true in Guk, where pulling from other camps than your own causes alot of fights/bickering.

I honestly have no idea what spawn times are like in the later expansions, I assume they're not the Guk 22 minutes but maybe they could benefit from this too.
  4. Stune Augur

Complete redo. Which can be done, but the coding is iffy.
  5. TheRealMuramx Elder

The only race/class combo is Ogre Monk. Mend gets it's timer reduced as well as a boost in effectiveness. Bond wound also gets a massive boost and acts like a complete heal. Gear becomes all/all and ogre monks now have all skills (1/2hs, etc etc) and the ability to wear plate.
  6. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Think that was pretty accurate so far :cool:
    Jakken likes this.