RoF T2 group shields

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Conjurous_AB, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Explicit Augur

Rather hard to miss the pages upon pages of speculation, sure it's coming but for all I know that means it could be here in 2014. My point was more that you insisted something was happening on Feb 26th, when there is no such evidence of -anything- going on then.

So there isn't a whole lot of reason to just ignore bad itemization because "yo dawg, something's gonna happen eventually"...BUT we -are- playing Everquest and it's very common for issues to get ignored in favor of "there's bigger stuff going on" (which has never been confirmed, just hinted at)
  2. Axxius Augur

/facepalm
    It's 'rather hard to miss' and yet you missed it. :rolleyes:
    If you are so interested in arguing about whether and when T3 is coming, I already said we should revisit this on Feb 26th.

The point here: the T2 shield problem is temporary and will become moot soon.
  3. Explicit Augur

What exactly am I missing here? Zone aesthetics, magic pillars flying out of the ground, portals? Unless you have that elusive insider info that no one else here does, a guess is still a guess - educated or not. If you happen to be correct when the time comes, good for you (really, good for all of us) but it does not make this any less of an issue at the present
  4. Kurayami Augur

I have to agree with Explicit here, speculation is just speculation until it actually happens. I treat the February 26th timeline like I would the end of the world predictions, I'll believe it when it happens.
    Silv likes this.