RIP Agnarr

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Bobbybick, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

2. Ryak Augur

So its an exact clone of the Phinigel ruleset (Minus velious being early and pop being late)?
  3. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Not enough for me to leave, don't want to experience phinny again. With a little more exp.

Good luck to everyone that wants this.
  4. Raltar Augur

With the GoD exp buff early. True box makes this server worthless, though.
  5. jack of all trades Elder

Now if only they wised up and started the server later.. so we don't have to relive Classic, Kunark and Velious for the 2nd (3rd, 4th whatever) time in recent years.
  6. Boze TLP complaint factory

I'm more excited to follow this thread than I am for a new server. /popcorn
  7. Ryak Augur

Actually it says: Earning experience on the Coirnav server will be most similar to the rate of experience gain on Phinigel after it was increased in February 2016.

Which means it does not have the GoD exp increase (presumably until GoD releases). But it is at the rate after quest exp was decreased and overall exp was increased during classic.
  8. Raltar Augur

You're right. I didn't read that correctly.
  9. Herf Augur

Daybreak...no hotbed of creativity there.
  10. Febb Augur

TLP Players: Stop fragmenting the player base!

Daybreak: Welcome our newest TLP server!

[IMG]
  11. Guzzle Augur

Phinny clone... for what? To further destroy the player base? Come on, at least have something interesting like FV loot rules for this server. This is just literal trash and provides no incentive to go back and re-do the content so quickly, unless you hate the current content.
  12. Ginix Augur

13. How Bazaar Lorekeeper

WTB Sale of EQ to a different company!
    Herf likes this.
  14. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

Basically. I'm surprised they didn't wait until 1 month into PoP for Agnarr though.
    Risiko and snailish like this.
  15. malaki Augur

No revamped Runnyeye. Rokyl and Freeto should be excellent funtimes.
  16. Luxferre New Member

Lol - Agnarr is not going to die. Maybe Phinny, but I don't play there anymore... No one I know from Agnarr server wants to run PoSky again for 12+ weeks or go through the VP quest again so soon to be stuck with crap loot and 3 raid bosses in Kunark and with crappier exp rates. Daybreak dropped the ball on this server. If they released it with Classic/Kunark or Classic/Kunark/Velious then maybe rip Agnarr... FV ruleset would be an added bonus. But this server is going to quickly become their lowest populated progression server all in an attempt at a quick buck.
  17. Febb Augur

You underestimate the amount of people who like the low level grouping that comes with a progression server. Once the server gets top heavy these players usually quit playing. This is purely a money grab for Daybreak.
    Sagarmatha likes this.
  18. Remnant New Member

Best days of these servers are definitely the early crowded crushbone with people running around everywhere!

Don't see it lasting much longer then that.
  19. taliefer Augur

just a straight up phinny clone is...disappointing. dubya tea eff
  20. sieger Augur

I think it'll draw some players away from all the other TLPs initially but less long term. Agnarr has a sizable player base that (for whatever reason) want to play on a PoP locked server which is something no other TLP offers. The people who are just in Agnarr for progression will all be gone a few weeks after PoP opens regardless of anything else going on.
    snailish likes this.