Revamped Lord Nagafen Raid Video

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Protocol, Jul 4, 2015.

1. -wycca Augur

Tinfoil!

- You, ignore the massively wrong statement about Magelo you made.

- You apparently can't look at a dkp site properly either. Makes for bad conspiracy theories about us "removing box armies from the guild so it wouldn't be more obvious". There's actually a whopping 61 mages in our dkp system if you pull it up by class and include twinks (aka alts/boxes). Of course, we only 13 have over ~30% attendance, of which 5 are alts, and 8 are mains. If you didn't explore the system better you might think those 5 raiding alts are a sign of Magefire madness....until you realize that those 5 raiding alts are inheriting statistics from their mains instead of actually being boxed (I know because my main and alt don't both have 85% attendance - they're on the same account). There's also likely more being inherited in the same way in that 61 - we have people who do have a box group of mages, but we also have a ton of people who just have a mage they use. We used mage boxes/mage alts heavily the first week or two, sometimes they get caught in attendance because they're already in zone, etc. Mages are incredibly popular as boxes because they're so damn easy, and they're also great farming toons, etc. I use mine for farming - wizards are incredibly bad at it, so if I want mammoth meat or spider silk for baking or tailoring, I load the mage. If I want some plat to dump into tinkering, I'll load the mage and go to highpass, etc. If we're doing the noble cycle in PoSky, I'll bring the mage so I can actually contribute to the raid in a way that doesn't involve taking DT's (wiz spells can't land on them), etc.

I mean, whatever gets you off - there's plenty of things to pick at on Ragefire, but conspiracy theories about easily verifiable facts are just laughably wrong.
  2. Zublak Augur

Fantasy? I honestly don't care. I was just making a comment in relation to someone else's on Mage boxing.

I've been lurking on Magelo for the last weeks and since the last time I looked you guys have dropped a lot of members and not just Mages. You all had close to 400 lvl 41-50 members now it's less than 200. It's just an observation, so not what I think, but what I actually seen. But at the end of the day I don't care if you have 1000 members or 7, I could care really care less.
  3. ThenaEQ Augur

why does every single thread have to get derailed? post raid videos or nobody cares about mage boxes anymore.
  4. Zublak Augur

Wait wait.... You call me a"tinfoil" and you type a wall of txt explaining what I need to do to find out? Get real bud. I'm not going to your website. So just take a deep breath and relax.

Let me say this one more time - I give 0 f**ks about TL or their roster.
  5. bobjones1208 Augur

What UI are you using?
  6. Gregolo Augur

7. -wycca Augur

As Greg linked it's Sparxx (actually says it right under the eq button).

I've been lazy with figuring out what to do with my chat boxes. The 2 little center boxes are not used on my wizard (and poorly used on my mage whom I copied the ui from). I've had to create up to 2 more chat windows in the middle of the screen for channels like auction and wizards (chat 4 usually), and when I'm in EC I have a chat 5 for /auc. It's a mess - low screen reso on my old laptop means screen real estate is at a premium (not that the video card could drive much higher reso).

Nice ui though, fairly minimal - which I like. Only thing I'm not super happy with is the buff windows and spell casting bar (too big). I used eugee_vert and vert variants for years as a melee - but finding that sweet spot for a caster has been more challenging.
  8. Kegwell Lurker since '99

It would diminish the accomplishment of others, I think.... That's what Holly thinks anyways.