Revamped Lord Nagafen Raid Video

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Protocol, Jul 4, 2015.

1. Protocol Dragon Defender

For those of you who have not experienced the encounter yet, here's a video. It's a lot more fun now! Thanks to Prathun and co for the changes, everyone I know has enjoyed the dragons much more since the change.

2. Hendar2 Augur

Thanks for sharing, great video. And grats on the kill.
  3. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

I'm pleased to see you made a jboots click button. Now only if you made one for the DE mask, bro.
  4. Skipper Augur

I didn't see a mage army.
  5. -wycca Augur

Lord Nagafen IS a hella fun encounter now. I think it really captures the spirit of the original 1999 experience.

In the spirit of the OP, here's TL's 3am Independence Day Lord Nag kill for your holiday enjoyment. I'll apologize in advance for the fps - my laptop is old -

PS - Vaclav, I made pew pew noises just for you during the kill.
    Frenzic and Protocol like this.
  6. Darth Augur

We don't use them.
    complexication likes this.
  7. Skipper Augur

I know, just pointing it out.
  8. Frenzic Augur

A beautiful kill if I must say so. two total deaths from my count. Tank stayed up the entire fight.
  9. Bryant Journeyman

Wait, everywhere I've read says that the only people to kill raid bosses only use mage box armies. Is this real life?!
  10. Gregolo Augur

Not enough Gregolo footage tbh, 3/10.

And what happened to those 50 mages we carry around according to the uninformed masses?
  11. Vaclav Augur

Obviously the wrong Gregolo, because he's quite obviously supposed to be a troll.

Seriously, a Barbarian named Gregolo? Ludicrous.
  12. -wycca Augur

Lol, I've got some more footage, haven't gone through it and uploaded it yet though.
  13. Detheb Augur

Just make sure you catch me on my 15 boxed mages and not actually doing things on Detheb this time, k?
  14. Protocol Dragon Defender

You should give all of your pets the same name so they all get combined on the parse and top every Wizard in the guild, see how long it takes people to figure it out.
  15. Zublak Augur

Probably cause it was 3 a.m. so you guys had a skeleton crew. Magelo.com will display TL's insane amount of Mage numbers.
  16. Nickatropolis Augur

Way cool guys, thanks for sharing, i look forward to hitting raid content soon!
  17. Detheb Augur

3am on Friday may aswell be primetime though
  18. -wycca Augur

Fear our mage bot crowd of....*drumroll*......SIX on magelo! Wait, three of those are mains.....fear our mighty THREE! Wait, one of them is Friends&Family.....FEAR OUR MIGHTY DUO OF MAGE BOTS! - http://eq.magelo.com/ranking?gn=Twisted Legacy&s=63&c=13&ln=50&lx=50&f=a1_0_0|d51_0_0

Should have used our roster page. 1/10 for effort.
  19. Zublak Augur

Shows 16 Mages now. A few weeks ago it was around 36. I am guessing you all cleaned house, or had your box armies removed from the guild so it wouldn't be so obvious.
  20. Gregolo Augur

Seems like your fantasy of what you think TL is, is more important to you than what TL actually is.