Returning player after 18 years --- super frustrated =(

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Seiir, Jul 14, 2021.

1. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

They can't even get the Loyalty Tokens awarded properly each week
  2. bardybard Augur

Look up exactly how WoW tokens work first
  3. Accipiter Old Timer

You hurt my feelings.
  4. Accipiter Old Timer

Don't think anyone's buying what you're selling.
  5. Accipiter Old Timer

LOL
  6. Soulsiphon Elder

I fully understand how tokens work. And if DBG can rework the krono system to mimic that of the wow token, then that will be amazing.
  7. Darkskull New Member

I don't really care like I said. Facts are facts and know this to be true. Let's talk about sites like EC Tunnel, Everhack all of those RMT and third party programs have been leeching money from the company for years, DBG needs to take stand and try and prevent some of this the best they can. Maybe with these new owners, they might finally fix some of these issues.
  8. Accipiter Old Timer

So your claim is $25k per month. At $6 per, that's over 4,000 krono per month, or 140 krono every day of the month, day in, day out. Think about that.
    Darkskull likes this.
  9. Darkskull New Member

Kronos are just one aspect, people plvl accounts other people sell high ticket items for real life cash provide services for real life cash. Tyler has been doing all of this and more he has made millions of dollars from RMT in EQ over the last 20 years.
  10. Darkskull New Member

"So your claim is $25k per month. At $6 per, that's over 4,000 krono per month, or 140 krono every day of the month, day in, day out. Think about that."

Never said anything about $6 per, did you just make that up in your head?
  11. sadre Augur

1) No, you don't
    2) Your sitrep has been noted
    3) If you say so
  12. Triconix Augur

About as real as your throw away account
  13. Wtfagain Elder

unfortunately this game has virtually NEVER been played on a level field. The first nagafen kill was not legit (we pillared it like the tlp dummies do today). first fear recovery was not legit (gm despawned the zone after 9 hours). First VP clear had multiple forced despawns. That's EQ baby.
  14. Tweakfour17 Augur

:Winky guns emoji:
  15. Lineater Augur

bahahahahahahaha

More EQAnon content. Love it.
  16. Accipiter Old Timer

Millions? Uh huh. Post a picture of his house, his car, his bank account balance, anything to lend one spec of credibility to this nonsense. Take a picture of his mom while you're at it because she'll be serving him tendies.

You, sir, are the very definition of gullible.
  17. Accipiter Old Timer

That's what they go for on the evil sites. What number did you have in mind? You think he's selling them for $17 each? lol
  18. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

The days of Yantis style farming are over for a small operation.
    Accipiter likes this.
  19. Seiir New Member

1) Yes I did.
    2) oh noz
    3) ...
  20. Seiir New Member

This past week .... I've witnessed 2 instances of human garbage.

Was watching Pantheist stream, he went to visit Marl for his SK turn in. Couple of people around, everyone was chill, he asked what steps they where on --- everyone said the Blood. Now I didn't know this, but if Marl spawns and you turn in the blood, he doesn't despawn. That's cool. If you turn in the skin though he despawns, and you have to wait 13hrs or whatever for him to respawn. At any rate, everyone said they where on the Blood step. Pantheist said cool, you guys turn your stuff in first, I'll go last since my turn in will despawn the guy. After camping for a few hours, he finally appears, and some guy named "Jada" in Elf Sims was lying about the blood turn in, turns in his skin, despawns Marl, gates out. Essentially screwing _EVERYONE_ over.

Another streamer that I used to watch was Bobbybick. Seemed like a cool enough guy. Anyways, there was an enchanter out camping Cazal. Everytime the enchanters pet broke, Bobby's shaman (don't think it was a bot), would slow the pet. They also gave the pets weapons and MR gear. Soon as Cazal spawned, they killed him. Looted the item, and left with a nice "See everyone this time tomorrow" in /say.

There's a guy by the name of "Muerder" who camps the Astral Projection for the monk epic. Xenevorash isn't loot locked, so he wants until you spawn him, and then steals the kill and takes the demon fangs. This requires the monk who spawned him to start ALL over again with Eedrag. Course Muerder is super nice about it ... he'll the demon fangs for you for 7krono.

I honestly don't understand the mentality of some of these people. And why hasn't DB done something to counteract the toxicity. Make the mobs drop loot for everyone who tags or does the fight. This isn't 1999.

I almost feel like this is another UO style thesis project.

It's absurd and Daybreak really needs to change it.