Requesting an Agent of Change for Riftseekers' Sanctum

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Hamshire, Oct 19, 2021.

1. jeskola pheerie

2. Baldur Augur

Well, nothing in the test patch notes about an agent of change for RSS, so looks like it's not happening before OoW opens on Mischief/Thornblade. :(
  3. Tweakfour17 Augur

The Vaniki FAQ was updated to include that all achievements needs to be completed inside an AoC/DZ EXCEPT the RSS one which indicates that they probably aren't making the AoC for this even for the event server.:(
    Waring_McMarrin and Skuz like this.
  4. Triconix Augur

Off topic a bit, but do they have AoCs for any open world TSS targets? I'm browsing around and I'm assuming no. Do they spawn in picks? Various open world raid targets in TSS are used for the charm of lore quest.

Anyone who has done TSS on a TLP, can you weigh in, please? What's the experience like trying to get the pieces from Oblivion and Severan? I may be missing another but I think that's it.
  5. Captain Video Augur

No AoCs. These guys may have been considered raid targets in-era, but on Live servers they can be killed easily with six + mercs at 85. Oblivion is the trickiest since he generates adds in waves, but they aren't very strong and can be dealt with easily enough once you've seen the timing. I haven't tried any of these on a TLP yet. Historically, hardly anyone ever does this quest line, so the demand for the targets has been very, very low. I don't know anyone who has ever completed it in-era, it's usually worked on in parallel with the Hero's Journey, which has steps that go through SoD.
    PatCleric likes this.
  6. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Used picks for Oblivion

Didn't even need picks for Severan
    Triconix likes this.
  7. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Shoulda 12 boxed that
    Ileasa likes this.
  8. Triconix Augur

Good deal. Thanks
  9. Hamshire Augur

Hope is still on our side friends! A Agent of Change was added recently to Lake of Ill Omen for Veksar, keep the Riftseeker push up!
    PatCleric likes this.
  10. Gnomie Denser than most

I had heard from the Dev's recently when asking about it, that there was something weird with the coding in RSS that made an AoC unique and difficult. Not sure of the details specifically.
    Yinla likes this.
  11. Infidell New Member

i cant believe this hasn't happened yet. give us a bone here daybreak.
    Ironfist337 likes this.
  12. Ironfist337 New Member

100% this needs to be revisited.
  13. Yaroc New Member

Would love for this to be added!
  14. Daax Elder

15. Bullsnooze Augur

Could even be spawned with just the minis to save resources. :)
  16. Kodachi Augur

There are aocs for far dumber things. I still don't understand why RSS doesn't have one.
  17. Kyllvyn Journeyman

Bumping -
    Not expecting much since I believe this gets request about every 3 years.
  18. Ironfist337 New Member

If an AoC is not possible maybe consider letting King and Queen spawn in picks or drastically reducing the respawn time of the event.
  19. jeskola pheerie

Please provide an Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez for this event.