Requesting an Agent of Change for Riftseekers' Sanctum

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Hamshire, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Trogodor New Member

I imagine forum admins can see this thread is just the same 3 people spread over 50+ accounts
  2. Machen New Member

I count at least 25 unique people posting, and that's just the accounts that I know and recognize.
  3. Hamshire Augur

At least try to make an effort to read the thread.
  4. Mad Bro New Member

Liked and signed!
  5. Kodachi Augur

Which of the three accounts do I get to be? Or do I get to be my own?
  6. Penelo Lorekeeper

Just replying to myself, don't pay attention to the man behind the curtain.
    Also AoC When? :D
  7. Winddragon New Member

I shall add my irrelevant support to this
    Unless I'm secretly one of the 3 accounts already supporting this, who knows?
    PatCleric likes this.
  8. Machen New Member

You can be one of my alts.
  9. Machen New Member

You obviously are also one of my alts.
  10. Vulken9 Journeyman

I'd settle for one location to get all the raid trials in mpg. Is there a point to make raids run through MPG from trial to trial? Other than disrupting xp groups and sowing frustration dealing with raids getting split up because of picks, I can't think of any.
    PatCleric likes this.
  11. Machen New Member

Not to mention the pickzone nightmares on top of it all. If we could all be in the same pick 100% of the time for clearing and not have to play games with cothing etc, it would be tolerable. As it is, we spend more time getting stragglers who got shunted to the wrong pick in to our instance than we do clearing.
    Zapsos and Vulken9 like this.
  12. Hamshire Augur

Another patch dodged us brothers and sisters but stay strong!
    PatCleric likes this.
  13. Machen New Member

Not shocked they didn't slip it into the patch for new expansion. Hopefully next month!
    PatCleric likes this.
  14. Captain Video Augur

If they do it at all, and so far I've seen nothing from dev team to indicate they're considering making any more changes to the AoC list, I wouldn't expect it to happen until they are preparing for the next TLP launch cycle, which means in the spring. This isn't simply a matter of flipping a switch; any new AoC requires coding and internal testing.
    PatCleric likes this.
  15. Machen New Member

New tlp launch doesn't give them any motivation when the new TLP won't hit the content for 1.5 years.

The first server in a long while (ever?) to have high pop every day at OoW ought to, if anything will.
    PatCleric likes this.
  16. Captain Video Augur

That's not the point. They don't have the dev resources to open coding tasks on the TLP side year-round; the things you see them do in patches are either table-driven tweaks such as for the random loot, or else they're a hotfix for something that could disrupt server performance. In the past, when Prathun was still around, the coding involved for new AoCs was always re-visited when other coding tasks were open for new TLP launch. When all the AoCs were added to the live servers, they were just setting a few flags to enable existing code, there was essentially no new programming. It's not clear that any of the new dev hires are up to speed on how this works yet.

This exact same request was discussed and begged for over a year ago now, and it didn't get done. Moral: As good an idea as the regulars on here think it is, don't hold your breath assuming it's in next month's patch, at least not until one of the devs says so.
    PatCleric and Triconix like this.
  17. Triconix Augur

Seeing how they are still doing changes in beta 3 days before launch, I don't see an AOC being made for a non essential zone like RSS in the January patch. Once you have a dozen+ servers worth of players driving through new content heavily, more bugs, tweaking, etc will arise and be brought to light and need fixing. January will be devoted to tweaking the expansion.

Hate to break it to everyone, but Aradune/Riz aren't a priority over live servers at this time.
    PatCleric likes this.
  18. Machen New Member

We aren't asking to be. And I've posted repeatedly in this thread that I don't expect us to be.

But it would be nice for them to get to this eventually, when the launch schedule calms down and they have time. If not January, then maybe February.
    PatCleric likes this.
  19. jeskola pheerie

How many raid mobs in EQ give the kill broadcast and have no instance/AOC?

[IMG]
    Siah and PatCleric like this.
  20. Korea numbah3 Elder

+1 I havent commented yet. But admins can see your IP so they know.
    PatCleric likes this.