Rangers broken headshot.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Aatrox, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Denial_Sinfae Augur

My sarcasm was pointed at that's not the classes role. You got a bone thrown your way.
  2. Dewey Augur

Yeah. I totally missed the sarcasm. Especially since this was the way it worked when the ability was introduced.
  3. Denial_Sinfae Augur

And Rangers could single pull any creature any distance when harmonious arrow was introduced. Implementation is never final.
  4. Dewey Augur

It has been a part of the ability since it was invented. We are talking what 18 years?
  5. Denial_Sinfae Augur

6. roth Augur

What is the downside of it being a DD, exactly?

AFAIK it does not interfere with other proc-based abilities, does it?
    It has a hate override, so you are not generating 200k+ hate per proc.

To everyone else ... Headshot and Assassinate are comparable. Decapitate, however, really ISN’T comparable to them, it is mechanically very different. Slays ... I have next to know knowledge about. If they are capped at that 750k that HS/Assassinate were, that cap should be raised as well. Damage caps in general are not good for character progression, it should all be done via itemization and spell effects, even if that does result in some gear being OP and then getting nerfed after release.
  7. Behelit Augur

It doesnt get modded by discs/AA/adps that we're normally getting beyond our own Glyph, if it were a skill attack proc then discs would effect it and we'd be able to see large Decap crits similar to what Rogues currently see with Assassinate.
  8. DaciksBB Augur

I'm kind of curious what a decap modded by iog and black wolf would look like
  9. SonOfABiscuit Augur

Remember to spay or neuter your rangers.