Rangers and Beastlord?

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Brassar, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Kolani Augur

I hadn't realized how bad the mana situation was until recently. A friend needed more dps for his raid force so I semi-unretired Kolani and geared her out in RoS group gear to hold over while I started getting Velazul's and non-visibles from raids. I blow through entire bars of mana in minutes. I have to let up on Droga clears so I'll still have mana we get to the actual mob.
  2. Brohg Augur

That the raid, as you say, needed additional dps means that when you joined, you/they were leaning on your mana bar especially hard due to not ending the event before the depth of your mana pool became an issue. Hopefully, you got to loot a raid shoulder from that Droga win - it'll help a bunch :)

If there are spares in that raid force, ones not already boosting wiz/mag, you might also ask for a druid to be in the hybrid dps group. Black wolf is a ton of mana pres besides good adps along with the Frostreave.
  3. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

We really are at the mercy of Beastlords for mana. You really can't Raid tier2 RoS without using a mana reduction pot - it used to be the same for tier3 for me but the mana situation lightened up once I was done gearing up. Likewise, you either need to use a mana glyph on Sathir Line or use your mana vet AA at some point before the late burn.

I don't mind needing to use consumables to raid - the dedicated raiders will use a ton of pots. My concern is, what happens when Kunark Powders become scarce after the next expac launch when not as many people will be killing sarnaks. I'm of course assuming we won't receive as many tradeskill recipes next go. I'd think that all depends on how all other aspects are going in development as we speak. Rangers, well, anyone with mana - you might want to consider nabbing a stack of Kunark Powders in Baz at the buyers market price there is atm or set up a buyer. By Tunare, remember those prices on Relic Fragments post TBM launch?....ugh!