Random client crashes for the last 3 days

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Silinius, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Silinius Augur

Getting random crashes on multiple characters; no specific pattern to it. I've seen it happen upon loading from character select, zoning. I've re-run the launchpad, bypassed the launchpad, turned off all background systems including Teamspeak, Overwolf etc. I've had it happen randomly while running mutliple instances of EQ and had it happen just now logging into my trader in the bazaar.

Seems a number of my guild are also experiencing the issue off and on.
  2. Waut New Member

Yup! Had 3 different accounts trying to log into mech guardian 90+ task. kept crashing even after restarting. Finally just gave up.
  3. smash Augur

Wakey. This as all other instance as we know bugget.
  4. Rots Journeyman

I started to have this issue yesterday all day and this morning. Didn't matter which character I was on, happens logging in, and when zoning mostly. Only once it crashed in pok while running through zone.
  5. Smokezz The Bane Crew

6. smash Augur

1 out of x number of computers that has error and it is random which 1 u use since it is controlled by some sort of load balancing so you might get 1 that works or not.
  7. Elyssanda Bardbrain

yeah I have been having this issue really really bad for the last 3 days.. separate from the instanced mission crash issue. I've been working on a new bard, and her epic 1, which is run here, run there, run run run... and every bleeding zoning. Oh dear gods the zoning.. I crashed 9/10 of the time.
  8. Rots Journeyman