Ragefire transfers have ruined lockjaw for me

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Arya1, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Arya1 Lorekeeper

The massive influx of people from ragefire has been so far unpleasant. Extreme inflation, ksing, training are things that were virtually non existent before the transfers begun. the quote that everquest NPCs say came to mind "you've ruined your lands, you'll not ruin mine" comes to mind.

Camps were respected, people would WAIT their turn not just KS and train to get their way. Prices would go DOWN, not UP. Plane of hate was never perma camped as it is now. Lockjaw was a perfectly fine server before the transfers. I may quit over this because what choice do i have, going to ragefire im sure would be the same. Crap or more crap. Awesome.
    Drexll likes this.
  2. C3lowz Augur

Okay.

Goodbye.
  3. XTheMountainX Journeyman

Lots of prices have gone down. Saw Tranix crown for 2.5k, mithril arms/legs for 900p, all yesterday. Things will calm down when these transfers are over, just take a break and work on your breathing.
    ElaidaTL, Simone and Friday like this.
  4. Porygon Augur

Transfer to ragefire. Only solution. I'm transferring my 8 chars over tonight! Can't wait!
    Elricvonclief and Grish like this.
  5. Finley Augur

You are such a troll lol.
    Friday and Silv like this.
  6. Arya1 Lorekeeper

I'm struggling to think of one positive thing about the ragefire transfers (at max level anyway).
  7. Dark_Intentions Augur

The 6-monthers wanted a server, and so they got it.
    Friday likes this.
  8. Porygon Augur

Wtf! I'm not trolling! I'm moving over tonight after work!
  9. Arya1 Lorekeeper

Great and now the servers go down just as often as it was for ragefire.
  10. Krizem Augur

I'd have to agree things have gone downhill. I haven't seen as much ks'g the whole time on Lockjaw as I've seen in the last few days. Even Hate, crowded before was tolerable with pulls respected and folks regularly calling out rots. Now it's a free for all with 100+ folks at times. If this is how Ragefire was I don't know how it lasted this long.
    Friday, Drexll and Arya1 like this.
  11. Ducreux Augur

This is not what a PSA is.

Lol.
  12. MMOer Augur

dupers a derpin
    Drexll likes this.
  13. Drexll Augur

I bougt a Tranny Crown for 2.4k 2 weeks ago and that was a decent price then. Ive seen many many things attempting to be sold for double what they were a mere few days ago. The krono thing is ridiculous, as are the people actually buying into it. Krono 2.8k-3k on Friday... everyone claiming theyre sellign like hotcakes at 4-4.5k on Sunday night.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrreeeee.
    Arya1 likes this.
  14. MMOer Augur

The cuase of the problems you are all seeing if over population issues.... This is why ragefire wanted the kunark early.
    Drexll likes this.
  15. Baldur Augur

The constant whining about the prices is starting to get on my nerves. It's called supply and demand. If you don't like what someone is charging, DON'T BUY FROM THEM. If no one bought the item at the price they were asking it would come down.
    Simone, Oldschool and Falconii like this.
  16. Arya1 Lorekeeper

I actually sold 2 for 4.1 today because i got them at 2.6k before the transfers. But other than a quick buck, in the end is devastating to the server as the prices wont stabilize until 10 aug.
  17. Arya1 Lorekeeper

no, ragefire prices on practically everything were significantly higher than lockjaw prices and the transfers ruined the lockjaw economy. No one asked them to come here. People started demanding more for things because other people start asking more for things. Then ragefire people started buying at those elevated prices because it was what they were used to. A massive inflation is the result.. Not supply and demand bs.
    Drexll likes this.
  18. pewpewpew New Member

lockjaw is the higher pop server now and most the people on my "" list are no longer on the server, guess where they went, i doubt they quit over night but with a free name change, new people to piss off there were only one destination.
  19. Porygon Augur

What are krono going for on lock jaw right now??
  20. Hypnotize New Member

I tried saying something similar in general chat earlier. Saying the buyers are really the ones who control the market. The people who are farming items just to sell aren't gonna keep charging the ridiculously high prices if people stick to their guns and refuse to pay more than what they're worth. The farmers aren't gonna NOT sell the items they're farming lol. If they don't lower their prices, then they'll be farming for nothing cause no one would buy their stuff.
    Friday, Baldur and Jugerrnaut like this.