Ragefire Rotation Discussion

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Abracadabra, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Tweene Augur

Coming from the guy that was leaving the server because people were mean.
  2. Tweene Augur

I don't mind you making posts about the rotation. The reason you have my attention is the slander you choose to write while discussing rotation. You're not a guild bro. You're guild raided with mine because your guild DIDN'T raid. You farmed armor and that's all, people do that with a single group. You are not even capable of killing a mini, one if which i told you HOW to kill, I watched you entire raid wipe.
  3. iMugatu Elder

This just in, Apokalypsis thinks 16 year old strategies are new to people.
  4. ScarletLetter Elder

They prolly didn't have enuff people to bind zerg, that and they liked to prolly stay lvl 50 =p #apokandroestratagiesthatmakethemthinktheyarel33t
  5. Selara New Member

Wait, what? The only time I recall (and I've been present on 99% of our official raids) seeing Apok anywhere near our official raids is when they have people lingering around us waiting for rot drops. I have huge faith in our leadership in RoP and I know that quite a few of us come from extensive raiding background so this is just laughable - then again, that seems to be par from the course from my interactions with most Apok members (and the few decent ones I know are jumping ship).

Keep building up that rep - this post is a great representation of how leopards can't change their spots.
  6. Ello-prexus Journeyman

Marth's wife is a druid.
  7. Tweene Augur

Plane of Hate when I was giving your leader's wife cleric handouts. Notice how I chose to use the word handout.
  8. Ello-prexus Journeyman

I don't recall us ever raiding with Apok. I do recall apok once raiding against us in a FFA in Hate but that's it
  9. Ello-prexus Journeyman

Again.. Marth's wife is a druid..
  10. Selara New Member

Yeah, his wife is definitely a druid.

And I'm fairly certain that was a group or two of us doing just group armor farming! Not an actual raid. STOP SLANDERING US DUDE
  11. Ello-prexus Journeyman

btw.. I'll take fear wizard drop handouts and won't fear weird about it whatsoever.. lemme know when you're up there :)
  12. Marthisdil Augur

Except that by your own definition, RoE (or RoI) shouldn't have been on the initial rotation...I'm confused :)
  13. Marthisdil Augur

Actually - no, as I explained in an earlier post - sure - part of why we were looking to move was to get away from some asshattery. The other part was simply because LJ had a rotation. We met with them before DB made their announcement even. It was only once DB made their announcement that we decided to stay for the following reasons:

1) Some form of rotation would be here - roughly similar to what LJ had at least - that we could eventually get on
    2) Kunark sooner (more stuff to do when some folks are starting to get bored
    3) Some of the asshattery moved to RoI to merge into other guilds, leaving roughly half of the asshattery still here.

Doing the math, made sense to stay for Kunark sooner since points 1 and 3 were now a wash.

I'm guessing you're another one with reading comprehension issues, as I already explained all of this.
  14. Tweene Augur

You have already informed me of your reasoning. Because I called it out on forum you're back pedaling, aka no integrity. Keep your post as structured as above and I wont have to comment, continue the slander and I will.
  15. Marthisdil Augur

Actually, my wife's main (Rayanne) is a Necro and her alt (Keelee) is a druid. She plays both. Neither of them are Clerics, however, so I find it interesting you'd be giving handouts to:

1) Someone whose 2 toons aren't even l46 yet
    2) Aren't a cleric.

As such, you clearly aren't straight in the head. Thanks for clarifying that for the whole class - you must fit right in with your guild :)
  16. Marthisdil Augur

I'm backpedaling how? Nothing has changed on anything I've said as to why RoP didn't move to LJ.

You can slander me, and RoP all you want. The only people who don't see through it are Apok and RoE trolls.

See you guys in the not-so-distant future!

M
  17. Tweene Augur

I know exactly what you told me and your reasoning's for wanting to leave. You blamed TL for their toxic play. You're now here back pedaling because you're being called out. I'll check my logs for the conversation.
  18. Ello-prexus Journeyman

you still haven't addressed the wizard handouts :(
    Marthisdil likes this.
  19. Marthisdil Augur

You told me? Really? we wiped to a mini? Really? We raided with Apok? REALLY? I've personally never raided with Apok on an individual basis, either.

At this point I'm pretty sure you're totally confused. RoP hasn't ever raided with Apok. We raided, once, while farming Spiroc Lord pre-revamp with RoE - and that wasn't raiding together - we were taking turns killing him over and over and sending pets in on each others' spawns with pets after 50% to make things go faster...

And I'm glad I have your attention - it's entertaining.
  20. Eilad Lorekeeper

stop answering Marth, Tweene is obviously a forum troll.