Ragefire Rotation Discussion

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Abracadabra, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Detheb Augur

I see what you're saying, and i guess thats technically true lol.
  2. Detheb Augur

Because, this is clearly the way to be taken seriously, at all. Yep
  3. Porygon Augur

I'm sure you'll have a good time with that.
  4. Kormith Lorekeeper

People who take you seriously now: 0

People who take you seriously after your own meetup nobody will turn up to: 0
  5. Kormith Lorekeeper

Are you really this delusional or are you just enjoying the equivalent of posting selfies non stop by posting nonsense over and over.
  6. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

How can this even be possible? I added you to my friends list when you stated your name and have been checking it like every 10 minutes. I have yet to see you online.
    Freki and Kormith like this.
  7. archy Lorekeeper

I won't be there. I am satisfied with meeting that took place last Friday and agree to the majority vote/rotation that was developed with the 9(10?) guilds that were present. I am the guild leader of Afterlife.
  8. Aekold Augur

Tinfoil theory: its Melveny realizing how many people resent the Apok/RoE bloc for their lies and exclusive attitude. Attempting to paint an open discussion as 'not inclusive' because personalized invites weren't mailed to everyone who knows someone who has killed a planar mob after the discussion is concluded? I guess I'll give him credit for trying.
    lalaloup likes this.
  9. Constellation Augur

o_Oo_Oo_O hmm. probably should stop now.
  10. Porygon Augur

Best advice ever given.
  11. Kormith Lorekeeper

12. Freki Augur

I will challenge you to get those guilds, I will challenge you and those guilds to PRESENT their chat logs for this so we know things are not editied. why do i not challenge the chat logs here? simple, I distrust TL to be honest in general, but they OFFERED them without anyone asking for them. my own guild leader has chimed in many times here, and I trust him. this means if he is behind this, the posted logs are legit. I do not know you, I have never heard of you as had most here if not all here.

so *I* a casual raider challenge *YOU* (Daydream, to be clear who the you is) to have your conference, and post your logs and have the those that attend post their logs for veracity. then I challenge *YOU* to bring the guilds that you see here and show them the respect that TL gave these guilds (and i personally am surprised and grateful this respect has come about) by letting them help shape the rotation your summit comes up with.

NO ONE was left out, if you read the forums every day or every other day you'd have seen the invite. so those that did not show up didn't care enough to know about the last summit TL "HOSTED"

till you do what I challenge you to do your dithering here is nothing because it's hot air to me.
  13. Freki Augur

I just went back to look at the "current" rotation, and i have noted that there are many things happening that is not approved. this "trading raid targets" bit.... it's happening even though only one of 5 on the current list has approved it.... so one vote is enough to allow changes to happen... no I don't trust this rotation, i believe that it is NOT something to believe in. nor is RoE being up front with everyone about how things happened. I wish DBG's would let us know how this was what they accepted, and what was told to them instead of others putting words in their mouths...

also my previous 4 questions of the previous rotation (the "current one") have yet to be answered.
  14. Abracadabra Augur

15. gladiatoreq Elder

Can someone clarify if:
    • a) this rotation will start immediately following a complete cycle of Rotation 1, since it has majority approval
    • b) this rotation will begin only pending GM approval

Thanks!
  16. Armajong New Member

There is no GM/DLG approval. They only enforce what the players decide, as per their own statement.

The players have decided. The new rotation will take effect shortly.
    ReasonablePlayer likes this.
  17. gladiatoreq Elder

Thanks for clarification.
  18. Bufonidae Elder

With over 70 pages (and counting) of 'discussion' on the topic, I not sure DBG is convinced the players have agreed. Their only comment has been not to comment, it looks like we still have work to do.
  19. Ello-prexus Journeyman

I'm sorry. who are you and what guild do you represent exactly?
  20. Diemond Augur

He/she isn't gonna actually give you a way to prove they are a troll.