Ragefire , it's time for a vote

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by DryalRmog, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Poydras Augur

Come on now, no one deserves I slew dearth.
    ElaidaTL likes this.
  2. -wycca Augur

Honestly I think it's a lost cause.

One of the core problems with any votes on these servers is that there will simply be a ton of ppl who no longer play there who will vote against stuff just to grief the population remaining.
    Elkay likes this.
  3. Your_Ad_Here Augur

ROFl everytime I play Warframe and we do a Mission called Crossfire, I break out into this commercial's song. My sister hates it.
  4. Zublak Augur

Sad, but true. I'll leave my opinion of these types of people to myself. Rather not eat another 7 day suspension for trash talking.
  5. Weverley Augur

One of the problem with voting is that there is a variety of point of view on what the server should be with tons of things that each person consider important.Remember when ragefire launch there we're those that wanted long time exposure on each expansion.Others wanted quick expansion, others wanted classic and kunark open at release, others only classic, others classic-kunark-velious.Others wanted no automation and i could continue forever so u got tons of different things that differ from 1 person to another.
  6. Risiko Augur

I no longer play on Ragefire as I am fully dedicated to Phinny now. You just can't beat instanced raid zones in classic.

The point though is that I assume there are plenty of others like me that voted on Ragefire when we played there, and now we aren't on there anymore.

A new vote should be taken on Ragefire to show the CURRENT interest of the server since Phinny did have an impact on the population of Ragefire.
    Your_Ad_Here and Elkay like this.
  7. Machen New Member

To say that no one understood it at all would be a lie. Most people took at least an educated guess at what the options meant, and in hindsight, most were correct in their understanding (with a few who got it wrong or were confused.) Could it have been more clear? Absolutely. But it was not totally incomprehensible either.
  8. ElaidaTL Augur

9. Darth Augur

You already had your chance at voting for faster unlocks. Before your server gets yet again another chance to vote, Lockjaw should get the chance at faster unlocks. Next time understand what you're voting for before hitting OK.
  10. Lilnukenuke Journeyman

That sounds cool, as long as Ragefire players get to vote on the Lockjaw unlock times like LJ did for Ragefires.

And oh yeah, wasn't the LJ server set to be the slower server and that was what drew population from RF early on? For the people that didn't want the hardcore race and open content.
    Agrippa likes this.
  11. Trackanon Elder

I wish this were still the case. Offering your customers options and variety is a solid approach, too. Maybe after the new year start some of these issues will be fixed.
  12. Darth Augur

People left Ragefire for a few reasons. 1) Your guilds couldn't play nice together. Remember my guild was offering a rotation at the time, before enforcement. 2) My server actually voted for immediate unlock over 3 month unlock, where as your server voted for 3 month over immediate. DBG in their infinite wisdom gave Ragefoire 3 months and ignored that we tried to be the faster server. ( BOTH SERVERS were approx 60/65% against against 6 month on this vote) And, we had less established big boxers at the time since people didn't want to reroll here a mere week after rolling on Ragefire anyway.

I will also point out, there were more Hardcore raid racing o Lockjaw than Ragefire EVER had. We had three guilds competing here and winning things when only TL existed on Ragefire.

Also, Lockjaw only got to vote on that for like a couple days, and then they broke the entire vote and who knows what really happened. All I know is the amount of QQ people crying to reverse their vote cause they didn't understand their server was still a 6 month unlock and only got Kunark faster.
    Your_Ad_Here likes this.
  13. LessPlay Journeyman

ALL OF PHINIGEL WILL DESCEND UPON YOU.
    OUR VOTES, WILL BLOT OUT THE VELIOUS

RISE UP, SONS OF THE BOXERS
    YOUR NUMBERS ARE NEEDED

Mwu MWu MWU MWUHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA
  14. Darth Augur

Even if that happens, we'll still be in Velious before Phingel and 6 months means nothing when there's that much content.
  15. Denno Elder

Pretty sure most of us who wanted three month keft the server allready. I saw a guy today on FF XIV named Filthy Casual... Made me laugh.
    Elkay likes this.
  16. Bento Elder

dam i must be one of the few happy with the way things went. TL is gone and camps aren't so saturated. Besides ragefires hitting velious first then everyone will bounce from phinny and come back. Everyone acts like you need 2000 people to play with to enjoy the game. Daybreak gave us an opportunity to open velious early and the server voted no, get over it.
    Stewgottz likes this.
  17. -wycca Augur

I loled at this history re-write.
    Lilnukenuke likes this.
  18. Stewgottz Augur

Everyone I know voted 6 months because it made sense to eat 6 months of kunark now if we could get 6 months of velious - PoP later.

On a personal note, I'm enjoying playing on RF. I can generally 3 box and pug group with ease, sure some VP key mobs are a pain but w/e; its Everquest, not WoW. I enjoy the copacetic vibe the end game has currently.
  19. Lilnukenuke Journeyman

Me too
  20. Risiko Augur

I give it a 5 on the creative license side, but ultimately it fell flat on having any credibility.