Pure Dmg or Dmg/Proc Weapon Augs

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Regazozo, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Brohg Augur

"thought question"? like it doesn't have an answer? proc rates are normalized to swing rate. Unless you're Bloodlusting, swing rate has all to do with procs
  2. svann Augur

My understanding is that it is normalized to base weapon rate. If its 1 proc per minute with a slow weapon then its also 1 proc per minute with a fast weapon, but if you are hasted its more and if you are slowed its less.
  3. Brohg Augur

Nope, slows/hastes matter. That's how the o.g. shaker-paging worked, the warrior would get a shm partner to Turg them, hyperinflating the proc-per-hit, because the chance was normalized to swing rate.
  4. svann Augur

Yea you used to be able to get a slow then be guaranteed an aoe proc on your next hit. But I dont think that works like that anymore because of the proc change a few expacs ago.
  5. Brohg Augur

The changes I'm aware of were to make procs go off only on your primary target, and not off ripostes.
  6. Regazozo Journeyman

There are 2 raid weapons that have 8k procs. Mnk/Bst Mace and a Dagger out of vault, also sharktooth the rare drop Mnk/Bst mace has it as well.