Pre-Order Bonus

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by bazinga, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Hekaton Augur

i miss the custom houses. i know they won't do any new ones but it would be cool if they had a clicky grant item that would give you a choice of past CE houses. i had a pirate ship house that got lost in the great AB neighborhood wipes a couple years ago and miss that thing.
  2. Bobokin Augur

DBG is dropping the ball on this. In my opinion, all players that purchase the expansion should get something in game, as it was before with SOE.

Pre-order should get experience potions and the like. CE should have some extras.

DBG could allow purchase of old expansions (at the last 1/2 off price) to get the CE content and use DB cash to purchase select items at certain times.

As it stands, with The Burning Lands pre-order, DBG must give all players that purchase TBL the pre-order bonus until they take down the sign that says the game is still in pre-order in the DBG store and online. Not to do so is fraud and is actionable.
  3. Thrillho Augur

Then act on it and quit resurrecting old threads. It's a preorder bonus, and anyone who's played the game for more than a season knows that you need to purchase the expansion prior to it going live for it to be applicable. Their laziness on not updating the website doesn't give you a legal loophole. Don't get the bonus you thought you were going to get? Backcharge it and get your money back. Or, you know, suck it up and realize that you missed out this time.
    CatsPaws and feeltheburn like this.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Or read the new TOS that pops up when you log in now. No leg to stand on - like a sleeper cube in HOT