Post your suggestions for improving Advanced Loot

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by birdsong_pawn, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Scorrpio Augur

A. Ability to set up multiple loot profiles. Ability to create a copy of a profile or copy from another character. Also have blanket settings: 'want all' and 'leave all'.

B. Profiles themselves: support individual items, but also add generic rules.
    Examples:
    Always want tradeskill items.
    Always want 'Not Collected' collectibles.
    Always leave items with under 10pp mechant value

Rules can be moved up and down in the list to set priority.

C. Master looter setting profiles which I can choose when ML for group/raid.
    Examples:
    Auto set all incoming loot to 'free grab'.
    Auto forward all tradable loot to specific player.
    Apply a loot filtering profile (see A/B) before loot shows in group window.

D. Get rid of 'always need'. Change 'Need' selection to work this way:
    Right now, clicking 'need' means you get automatic priotity over those clicking greed.
    The change: player clicking 'Need' stops greed auto-roll, does a roll and posts a note next to item that player X claims need and rolled N. But it is up to ML to release item to top Need roller, or to award it otherwise.

E. Binning of loot. Anything 'left on corpse' goes into "Trash bin", where it sits for X seconds. Anything going to group trash bin is auto set to free grab.
    If item matches everyones want/not want profiles, and only one is want, it automatically goes to that player. More than one 'want', it goes to "Want bin", where it will be rolled on after X seconds, set to free grab or await assignment.
  2. Morthakia Augur

I highly value having separate need/greed designations. This is very useful for boxing and ensuring that all the TS gear is filtered to one character (who has always need set) while other characters have always greed. If my TS character is in the group, it all goes to him. If my TS character is not in the group, the item isn’t lost but instead is rolled out to the others.

I would love to see a real time listing of where the group members stand before the roll occurs. For example, if a Diamond drops, I want to see if my groupmates have it set to Always Need or Always Greed.