- {Player Studio} - What we've done and what's to come

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Neko Zero, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Neko Zero Apprentice

I wanted to make a consolidated player studio thread since the old ones were taken by the tides with the old forum. This is a thread for all player studio artists to post what they have been working on and whats coming in the future.

I guess i will start

This is my frostfell contribution

[IMG]

From left to right

Ice Lords Robe
    Snow Blossom Kimono
    Candy Cane Kimono
    Raiment of Snowfall
  2. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

I have three robes that have been marked Accepted since January 2015. Hopefully they will make it to the marketplace someday.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  3. Mayfaire Augur

Neko Zero, that flowery kimono 2nd from left is gorgeous. I can't wait to buy that for my druid! :)
    Lily and Neko Zero like this.
  4. Azerthan Elder

Here are two items I've had accepted that I haven't shared here yet:

Tryst (melee weapon ornament): I've requested a particle effect (whitish glow or lightning between the three blades). Not saying it will happen, but I've requested it ;)
    [IMG]

Huntsman Cloak:
    [IMG]

As always we greatly appreciate everyone's support for Player Studio, and thank you also for your patience as the Dev team works to get our creations to you.
  5. IceSy Augur

Here are the Frostfell Items I submitted for this year,...
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
  6. IceSy Augur

I've tried several times to shrink the images,.. but it keeps popping them up in full size. :(
  7. Phancy Elder

8. Gumby Augur

Turning my Paladin to a more blueish colored armor soon, some nice weapon graphics to choose from in there.
  9. Neko Zero Apprentice

Rainment of the Burning Heart

[IMG]
  10. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

Sigh... They decided to release 4 non-frostfell robes that were all submitted after the three I noted earlier were marked Accepted.

And with Valentine holiday approaching it looks like mine will just be mothballed.

Sorry any Doctor Who fans that may have been waiting for that one. :(
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  11. Mayfaire Augur

Bah, sorry to hear that Master Magnus. :( I hope we get to see a lot more of everyone's work soon.
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  12. IceSy Augur

Just submitted,. cross your fingers it makes it in! :D
    [IMG]
    Gyurika Godofwar and Sofia831 like this.
  13. IceSy Augur

The painting was ACCEPTED! :D Now I'll submit the other one I made.
  14. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Good to hear, I thought this stuff had gone the way of the dodo. Good to see it still around.
  15. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

We'll see if they ever get released. My robes in this thread were marked Accepted over a year ago and still not released. Just because they are 'accepted' doesn't mean they will ever be added to the marketplace.
  16. IceSy Augur

True, I have 3 robes that were accepted over a year ago,. and walls, Stairs, etc that have been in the que since last Jan that are STILL just "valid"! :confused::(:oops:
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  17. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

Year and a half later, finally released, Lederhosen Robe Ornament:
    [IMG]
    Gyurika Godofwar and RPoo like this.
  18. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Whatever IceSy designed that got put in has a bad preview so I can't see what it looks like. I'm sure it's awesome but unfortunately the preview itself is broken.
  19. IceSy Augur

Finally,..for all the ladies playing EQ that LOVE PINK,.... it's now in the Market Place! *note* it's not displaying correctly in the "previewer",. but that is being worked on!
    [IMG]
    CrazyLarth, RPoo and MasterMagnus like this.
  20. lancelove Augur

a black robe with blue flames puhlease