- {Player Studio} - What we've done and what's to come

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Neko Zero, Nov 4, 2015.

1. IceSy Augur

Now available in the marketplace!
    [IMG]
    Gyurika Godofwar and Draego like this.
  2. Draego Augur

IceSy you never fail to impress and inspire........ keep up the great designs......

Though I would love to see you attempt some Plate and other designs as well for armor, but please focus on Plate first (hehe).....
    Gyurika Godofwar and IceSy like this.
  3. IceSy Augur

Awww! Thank you!*hugs* Thank you all for your continued support of Players Studio!
    LOL When / if we are open to do the other armor classes,... expect to see matching ones to the robes! After all,.. we must have matching sets! Right?!?!?! LOL ;)
    Gyurika Godofwar and Draego like this.
  4. Draego Augur

My bad I thought they already had.....anyways I will keep waiting, because right now the only design that has any support from me in regards to Plate is the Frostfell......... so I definitely will be waiting and hoping to see some Armor designs as soon as they make them available (IF they make it available)
  5. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

I need another 40% sale so I can buy all the robes! I have 60 something from the Marketplace but there's around 15 that I don't have yet.
    IceSy and MasterMagnus like this.
  6. IceSy Augur

Coming "soon"! Both have been approved and are just waiting to get into the Market Place now!
    [IMG] And,....
    [IMG]
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  7. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

Finally here!
    [IMG]

And for fans of the Fourth Doctor:
    [IMG]
  8. IceSy Augur

Just submitted these for Halloween,. hopefully they get in,. also working on more items this weekend![IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Gyurika Godofwar, Egat and Scila like this.
  9. IceSy Augur

Just submitted to EQ,....
    [IMG]
    Scila likes this.
  10. booser Journeyman

I bought a robe wanting to sneak that ornament look onto my gnome warrior. I think I got the right piece to do it also. Don't think I know the right secret. I've seen another gnome warrior use the secret but I just can't make the robe look stay with my raid gear equipped. If someone cares to spill the beans on this matter I'd be super gracious.
  11. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

kinda long but here is what I found:

Robe illusion trick

Like the look of wearing a robe but your current chest item doesn't have it? Try this trick (you need a chest item with a robe look):
    1. Put your robe on.
    2. Cast illusion (no armor graphic). (Amulet of Necropotence or similar)
    3. Put non-robe chest item on.
    4. Click off illusion.
    Robe graphic should now remain on until you zone.

The following chest items are reported to have a robe look:
    The following robes may be worn by monks:
    All classes may wear robes sold by Master Hunter Jilare (Quests) in Shard's Landing.

I think that last one might work best. All this was taken from Fanras
    Gyurika Godofwar and RPoo like this.
  12. booser Journeyman

Catspaws you are the shizzz. That worked perfectly with my SHADE silk robe equiped with ice lord robe ornament. Thanks again!
  13. IceSy Augur

Just submitted,....[IMG]
    Scila and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  14. IceSy Augur

Just submitted,.. Special Request by Violettafire on Luclin :)
    [IMG]
    Scila and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  15. Phancy Elder

Still no Phancy's whistling tea kettle or tea service /sigh.
  16. IceSy Augur

I know hun,... I've barely had time to get "holiday" items in the last few months, due to working a FT job outside the house (10 hours + a day). :(
  17. IceSy Augur

Accepted for Frostfell......[IMG]
    [IMG]