Plane of Mischief on Mischief servers!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by CthreeTB, Aug 25, 2021.

1. CthreeTB New Member

Can we get like double the drop rate, make any mob capable of dropping any card, maybe sprinkle in some suprises into the loot table like a mana stone or box of abukars from the mobs in the zone?

The loot isn't crazy compared to the speed at which gear is flowing, but it would be fun for the people who want to invest in the time. The ruleset is named after it, so couldn't we please, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE have some fun with it?
  2. Ravanta Suffer Augur

I don't know what's more amusing to me, that you want mana stones to drop or that you included them in the same request as box of abukar.
  3. CthreeTB New Member

.01% chance of something like a mana stone dropping isn't going to wreck the server at this point and box was just an example of a weird old item that was a rare random drop. I'm trying to be spicy, you could include pre nerf guise or other stuff in the table.
  4. Ravanta Suffer Augur

Yes. Yes it is.

#1 Manastone's don't exist on this server, and for good reason.

#2 Plane of Mischief doesn't spawn picks. At any amount of people. Repeat, it does not spawn picks.

If they did something so absurd as to make manastones have any chance of dropping in PoM, PoM would be more of a barren wasteland than PoG was. It simply doesn't support that many people being in it. 12-15 people can clear out the entire zone.

Just let it go man. There's nothing unique or special about PoM on this server.

PoM is unique and special enough, as it is.
  5. Rayar New Member

I would be stoked just to see increased card drop rates, or just giving some mobs in PoM rare tags so we see cards dropping elsewhere.
    CthreeTB likes this.
  6. Tweakfour17 Augur

7. Rayar New Member