Mischief and Sleeper's Tomb

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Cultdruid, Aug 23, 2021.

1. Cultdruid New Member

Can someone please explain to me why ST is dropping cards fairly commonly yet pom drops 0 ST loot? Either make pom drop ST items or remove that shibb from ST's loot pool holy moly.
  2. Tweakfour17 Augur

*mischief*
    Save those PoM cards even if you don't want them, probably worth more than any loot from ST in the future.
  3. Duder Augur

Why stop there? All the trash mobs should just drop AoW, Vulak, and ST 1.0 loot. Make it happen.
    verbatim likes this.
  4. Jackson New Member

probably because they have something sharing loot in mischief that either is unkillable or doesn't spawn.
  5. Dewd Master

There is a reason, and those who know pomischief know why.
  6. Cultdruid New Member

I mean I've killed every stomples on this server. The white horse after getting black horn, puppets, legit everything in the instance but chessboard.because well it sucks as a solo druid.Hell I even cleared some upside down for god's sake. But yea I am sure you know all the pom tricks!
  7. Ravanta Suffer Augur

Knowing how it works, and knowing what mobs in POM can drop non POM loot, I can say that no one would want to see any of the non POM loot that can drop in POM. They would much rather see the cards. Also remember this is a bonus named server, for people that want to farm things on that cycle...they are especially incentivized to do it where there are named mobs, which POM has none. I'm fairly certain you're not going to see the weapons that proc avatar drop in POM.

If you want to farm those weapons, there are multiple places to do it that have much faster respawn times than POM, and that are easier to get melee characters to.

I do think it will result in more cards being available on the server...I've picked up 2 thrones that dropped outside of POM, and I think I have looted 4 thrones in POM.