Phinnyprogress.com | OoW Tracking

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Miena, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Renshu Augur

Who killed what?
  2. malaki Augur

It's all dead
  3. Brumans Augur

Thanks again for putting up a new site!

It's up to date quickly, submitting a kill is a LOT cleaner and easier, and the page itself is also a lot cleaner and simpler, and loads faster.

Just great work man!
    Marek-EQ likes this.
  4. Miena Elder

5. Leonidas_strong New Member

Thanks for adding the raid times Marcone! here's the most up to date list/data I compiled:

[IMG]
  6. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

Just a friendly bump to thank Marcone for this :)
  7. AgentofChange Augur

Oh ya I had forgotten about this too. @OGC, know I'm rooting for you! I have faith you can defeat Anguish any day now. You can do it.
  8. delthran New Member

Wait...has OGC really not cleared anguish yet? Or is this progress tracking site just trolling them?
  9. Astley Augur

Most likely OGC hasn't updated their final kill dates on PhinnyProgress.

They finished like, 8th overall. But if they didn't update it, they wouldn't be checked in.
  10. Machentoo Augur

Someone has to submit the kill. Looks like OGC hasn't bothered.
  11. Brumans Augur

They did for trials, but after their poor Anguish performance for not knowing how the workaround for the achievement, didn't want to ever enter it, lol.
  12. HonorablePally Lorekeeper

At least this new site isn't being run and changed on a whim like the last joke of a site was.
  13. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Remember the time OGC got the server first Ikkinz 1 raid clear? Boy that was worth tracking.
    Punchu likes this.
  14. HonorablePally Lorekeeper

I just remember them making new metrics when they lost races. Hopefully the next TLP we can get another real and professional site like this one.
  15. NoWay Augur

Remember the time AoS 4 split OMM? Not.
  16. Aziuno Augur

I think TMO was the first guild to try to have a Rogue full tank Fennin Ro The Tyrant in era, and you don't see us trying to push it as a new metric.
  17. Renshu Augur

This split nonsense is silly. Unless you are splitting your base 54 man raid force 4 ways, it doesn't count. All it proves is that you have more toons/boxes. Any guild can over-recruit to 'split' their raid.
  18. Miena Elder

I have no interest in tracking split counts etc. The purpose for the site to me is to see who's clearing things in era relatively quickly and give people a jumping off point if they are looking for a guild.

I'd appreciate it if we left the guild drama out of this thread.
  19. Darchon_Xegony Augur

This.

I'd love to see the lower # OMM kill. I'm guessing a 2 Enchanter 1 warrior 1 Paladin 1 SK 1-2 Melee DPS and about 5-6 Priest combination could down OMM.

Also # of loot isn't important. Talk to me about loot per character. Get those charts out with ratios of mains:Alts:loot.
    Renshu likes this.